Andy Findon : John Wilbye Madrigals for Flutes.|
Virtuoso flute and piccolo performances by top london musician.
John Wilbye (1574 - 1638) was an English madrigal composer. These madrigals are non religious works, for small choirs of voices, here performed by Andy Findon on flutes. They are attractive pieces with very adventurous harmonies for the period.
1. Adieu Sweet Amarillis (John Wilbye)
2. As Fresh as Morn (John Wilbye)
3. Draw on Sweet Night (John Wilbye)
4. Flora gave me Fairest Flowers (John Wilbye)
5. Sweet Honey Sucking Bees (John Wilbye)
Listen to: the entire album.
License Virtuoso flute and piccolo performances by top london musician by Andy Findon for your project.
Play the music of Andy Findon in your restaurant or store.
Release date: 11/22/2016
Andy Findon lives in Edgware England
Tagged as: Classical, Renaissance, Instrumental, Composer: John Wilbye, Flute
- Courante by Edward Martin and Thomas Walker: French lute duets that represent the pinnacle of the High Baroque
- Danza D Amore by Amelia Cuni: contemporary Indian Dhrupad singing
- A Solo Piano Christmas by Chad Lawson: Multi-award winning pianist and composer who is not afraid to put his hat in anything
- The Christmas Album by AlmaNova: lively flute/guitar duo
- In thy Dormition thou didst not forsake the World, (O Theotokos) by 크레이지슬롯 사이트Putinki Church Choir: clear calm voices of spiritual music
- The Chinese Four Seasons and the Korean Four Seasons by Vito Paternoster: cellist extraordinaire
- Edvard Grieg by Daniel Estrem: colorful classical guitar
- Bach Cello Suites on 8 String Guitar volume 2 by Daniel Estrem: colorful classical guitar
- Colors of Spain by Daniel Estrem: colorful classical guitar
- Apple Howling by Mundi: Early music meets global folk at the Penguin Café
- Reicha Fugues on Guitar by Daniel Estrem: colorful classical guitar
- Italian Music of the 17th Century by Altri Stromenti: 17th century baroque ensemble
- Christmas Guitar by Jeff Wahl: acoustic new age and jazz guitar.
- Every One a Chaconne by The Bach Players: baroque instrumental and vocal gems
- Stile Moderno, Stile Antico by Thomas Walker: Lute music of 17th century France and Italy
- The Castle of the Holly King by Shira Kammen: early folk and celtic music.
- Relaxing Classical by Magnatune Compilation: the best music from Magnatune
- Bach Violin Concertos by Lara St John: Bach violin concertos
- Quarteto Quadrantes - Passos Largos by Bruno Elisabetsky: Instrumental Brazilian Jazz compositions to light up your day
- Lava Lounge by Suchitra Lata: Swirling Chillout, Ambient, World, Progressive Pop, Indian classical veena and much more in between
- MP3: High quality MP3 variable-bit-rate files. Most people download these: they are audiophile files that play everywhere.
- ALAC: Perfect quality Apple Lossless format files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, get these. They're an exact audio copy of the original CD, and include the CD artwork and artist info. This is the same format as High Definition audio provided by the iTunes store.
- AAC: High quality Apple Audio Codec files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, these files sound great and include CD art and artist info. This is the standard format provided by the iTunes music store.
- WAV: Perfect quality WAV files. This format works everywhere, and is an exact audio copy of the original CD. It sounds fantastic. Album art and artist and artist info is unfortunately not possible with this format.
- FLAC Perfect quality open source FLAC files. This is an open source audio format. It is an exact copy of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 크레이지슬롯 사이트: High quality open source OGG files. This is an open source audio format. It is a compressed (smaller file size) version of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 128k: Medium quality 128K MP3 files. These are medium audio quality MP3 files that will work on every device. The audio quality is good enough for most uses. These files are intended for cases where you want to conserve disk space.