크레이지슬롯 사이트Barbepeste Official Orchestra : Bootleggers.|
Ahoy and shiver your timbers to some irish world music with a smattering of pirates.
Most of the themes developed in this album come from Ireland, but the band explores a broad spectrum of melodic and rhythmical instruments, from all over the world. The diversity of their instrumentarium allows arrangements that give a new and colorful version of those themes.
And so we travel from Ireland to India, via Spain, Sweden, Maghreb or Caribbean; we go from Baroque to Rock, from intimate sounds to more festive ambiances.
A musical journey, towards space and time!
Embark with the Barbepeste Official Orchestra!
1. 크레이지슬롯 사이트Cercle Billy
2. Foroyar Memory
3. Sue's Fingers
4. Le Dernier des Boucaniers
5. Irish Mia
6. La Polka d'Eusebe
7. Mad in Spain
8. Bhupali's Pipe
Listen to: the entire album.
License Ahoy and shiver your timbers to some irish world music with a smattering of pirates by Barbepeste Official Orchestra for your project.
Play the music of Barbepeste Official Orchestra in your restaurant or store.
Release date: 04/21/2015
Barbepeste Official Orchestra lives in St Sulpice France
Tagged as: World, Folk, Celtic
- Reicha Fugues on Guitar by Daniel Estrem: colorful classical guitar
- Rain Trip by Toni Iniguez: classical guitar and Nature
- Time for Messin Around by Mike Goudreau Jazz Band: boppin', swingin' joie de vivre whether it's jazz or blues
- Native Unit by Eric Kamen: Urban Flamenco
- Theorems by Icicle: He Who Sings Thinks No Evil
- 12 String by Jeff Wahl: acoustic new age and jazz guitar.
- Gofer Land by Mark Boulle and the Haba Dudes: Rolling Roots Folk Pop from the band of Australian singer-songwriter Mark Boulle
- Vocal music of the Cathedral Notre-Dame de Paris in the year 1200 by Vox Nostra: gorgeously complex and rich vocals using manuscripts from the middle ages
- Calabashmoon by Daniel Berkman: 21st century ambient African Kora
- An Evening With The Blues by Mark Cook: blues guitar legend in the making
- Mozart 4 Quartets for Strings and Winds by American Baroque: Spectacular Baroque and Classical chamber music
- John Wilbye Madrigals for Flutes by Andy Findon: Virtuoso flute and piccolo performances by top London musician
- Beethoven Piano and Cello Works by Tanya Tomkins and Eric Zivian: Beethoven Piano and Cello Works
- Italian Baroque Music for Archlute by Francesca Torelli: Lute songs of the English Renaissance
- Canarios II by Poeticall Musicke: Late Renaissance and Early Baroque music, historically performed
- Classical Melodies on Saxophone by Andy Findon: Virtuoso flute and piccolo performances by top London musician
- Vivaldi - The Four Seasons by Lara St John: Bach violin concertos
- Magnificent Obsession vol 5 - Beethoven Sonatas by Sebastian Forster: exquisitely performed Beethoven piano sonatas
- Elizabeth's Lutes by Alex McCartney: Reflective, historically-informed performance on the lute
- The Sublimative Sessions Vol 1 - Live at WMSE by Allen Cote: American folk music sessions with feel good vibes
- MP3: High quality MP3 variable-bit-rate files. Most people download these: they are audiophile files that play everywhere.
- ALAC: Perfect quality Apple Lossless format files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, get these. They're an exact audio copy of the original CD, and include the CD artwork and artist info. This is the same format as High Definition audio provided by the iTunes store.
- AAC: High quality Apple Audio Codec files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, these files sound great and include CD art and artist info. This is the standard format provided by the iTunes music store.
- WAV: Perfect quality WAV files. This format works everywhere, and is an exact audio copy of the original CD. It sounds fantastic. Album art and artist and artist info is unfortunately not possible with this format.
- FLAC Perfect quality open source FLAC files. This is an open source audio format. It is an exact copy of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 크레이지슬롯 사이트: High quality open source OGG files. This is an open source audio format. It is a compressed (smaller file size) version of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 128k: Medium quality 128K MP3 files. These are medium audio quality MP3 files that will work on every device. The audio quality is good enough for most uses. These files are intended for cases where you want to conserve disk space.