Chad Lawson : Autumn Suite Volume 1.|
Multi-award winning pianist and composer who is not afraid to put his hat in anything.
Mixing classical guitar and piano in an inspired blend of Classical, New Age and Jazz, focussed on the moods of Autumn. This album returns to the experimental element of Summer Suite, Vol One Chad Lawson and
Troy Conn (guitar) push the outer edges of the envelope with this
improvisational recording. The opening track Autumn Suite I is the only
'rehearsed' piece from the album while Autumn Suite II and III are entirely
"A fascinating study of the create dynamics between to artists as well as the
amazing musicality that can result from this sort of collaboration."
Kathy Parsons, MainlyPiano.com
1. Autumn suite volume 1 I
2. Autumn suite volume 1 II
3. Autumn suite volume 1 III
Listen to: the entire album.
License Multi-award winning pianist and composer who is not afraid to put his hat in anything by Chad Lawson for your project.
Play the music of Chad Lawson in your restaurant or store.
Release date: 12/04/2012
Chad Lawson lives in North Carolina USA
Tagged as: 크레이지슬롯 사이트Classical, Neoclassical, Instrumental Classical, Instrumental New Age, Classical Guitar, Classical Piano, Contemporary Piano, Daydreaming, Improvisation
- Alice in Wonderland by Emma Wallace: angst-free modern ragtime
- Exit Real Life by Curl: Groovy, French downtempo electro-rock songs
- Sancta Camisia by Hans Christian: new age meets Indian cello
- The Living Earth by Tatyana Kalmykova: ancient Russian songs and instruments
- Fear and Curiosity by DP Kaufman: ambient, melodic electronica meets neo-classical
- Reclaimed Property by Kalabi: chillout music for late nights and early mornings
- Lullabies for the Apocalypse by DP Kaufman: ambient, melodic electronica meets neo-classical
- Mystic Journey by Suzanne Teng: world flute with a serene energy
- Bach Violin Concertos by Lara St John: Bach violin concertos
- High-Fidelity by Joe Smith and the Spicy Pickles: Vintage Swing in the 21st Century
- Impressions by Carlos Schwarz: passionate, evocative, and captivating new age
- All Is Well by Hans Christian: new age meets Indian cello
- The Wheel by Kalabi: chillout music for late nights and early mornings
- Tasabasaba by To Life!: Music as a journey through tribal landscapes, rhythmic dance, hypnotic trance.
- Panta Rhei - Celtic and Mediterranean Music for Harp by Diana Rowan: a harpist of unusual power and beauty
- Second Sight by Jami Sieber: enchanting cello compositions
- Enchanted Wind by Suzanne Teng: world flute with a serene energy
- Assumpta est Maria by Vox Nostra: gorgeously complex and rich vocals using manuscripts from the middle ages
- Undefended Heart by Hans Christian: new age meets Indian cello
- We Are Complex by Curl: Groovy, French downtempo electro-rock songs
- MP3: High quality MP3 variable-bit-rate files. Most people download these: they are audiophile files that play everywhere.
- ALAC: Perfect quality Apple Lossless format files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, get these. They're an exact audio copy of the original CD, and include the CD artwork and artist info. This is the same format as High Definition audio provided by the iTunes store.
- AAC: High quality Apple Audio Codec files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, these files sound great and include CD art and artist info. This is the standard format provided by the iTunes music store.
- WAV: Perfect quality WAV files. This format works everywhere, and is an exact audio copy of the original CD. It sounds fantastic. Album art and artist and artist info is unfortunately not possible with this format.
- FLAC Perfect quality open source FLAC files. This is an open source audio format. It is an exact copy of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 크레이지슬롯 사이트: High quality open source OGG files. This is an open source audio format. It is a compressed (smaller file size) version of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 128k: Medium quality 128K MP3 files. These are medium audio quality MP3 files that will work on every device. The audio quality is good enough for most uses. These files are intended for cases where you want to conserve disk space.