크레이지슬롯 사이트DAC Crowell : WEST - Nocturnal Music in Five Movements.|
Deeply ambient new music.
The title is rather literal. I wanted with this album to create something that depicted the vast nightscapes of the West, with great spans of darkness punctuated by shapes and structures of different qualities of light. From the experience of a white highway line continually emerging from impenetrable, inky blackness with nothing else visible, to snow-capped, jagged, windswept peaks in full moonlight, to the distant sight of a brilliantly-illuminated industrial complex in the Utah desert where the stuff that sends spacecraft skyward is made, this album is about those visuals and the evocation of emotions they brought.
The tracks for this album actually originate from the first few months of 2007, and while at the time I was simply sketching different ideas, the five tracks that started this project always had a certain evocative feel to them that set them apart. So when it came time to return to composing again many years later, I turned to these tracks first off, and using the present-day computer technology of 2018, I used a similar idea from "Sferica", where the initial tracks after being processed from shortwave audio suggested a 'score' to be elaborated upon. This time, however, the elaboration method was to use many digital techniques to draw the nature inherent in the original tracks out further, to make them "more that". So instead of looking 'outside' these pieces to arrive at a final result, I instead turned 'within' them to pull forth the sonic imagery these sights from travel suggested.
Many people to thank: Abdullah Aziz, Al Harris, James McNeely, Ben Robinson, Aaron McCallister, Jake and Maggie Folger, Kevin Kennedy, Doreen Kamada-Fujii, Daniel "Buzz" Mass, Mike Kleppin, Mitzi Merritt, Pat Callaghan, Simon Shak, and of course Paul Defenbaugh, all of whom played pivotal parts in the interim between the original tracking sessions and the work that finally brought them to their full flower.
Initial sessions in Rankin, IL from January-March 2007. Final computer processing and mix December 2017/January 2018, Champaign, IL. It's good to be back.
1. The Darkness and the Empty Road
2. Little America (for La Monte Young)
5. Lost River Crossing
Listen to: the entire album.
License Deeply ambient new music by DAC Crowell for your project.
Play the music of DAC Crowell in your restaurant or store.
Release date: 03/30/2018
DAC Crowell lives in Illinois USA
Tagged as: Ambient, New Age, Instrumental Ambient, Ethereal, Space Music
- Reclaimed Property by Kalabi: chillout music for late nights and early mornings
- Moving Inward by Rildrim: electronic music becomes poetry
- 6am by Mystic Crock: Ambient, Chillout, Psybient, Psychadelic and Downbeat
- Beautiful Earth by Bella Gaia: an iridescent landscape of gossamer melodies and labyrinthine rhythms, with a sense of celestial wonder
- Nomad by Mystic Crock: Ambient, Chillout, Psybient, Psychadelic and Downbeat
- Mystic Journey by Suzanne Teng: world flute with a serene energy
- Light Off by EuchMad: Hypnotic and touching, Euchmad immerses us in a fantasy world
- Timeless_ by Jami Sieber: enchanting cello compositions
- Shop Sessions by The Dimples: Relaxing music for the heart and soul
- My House is the Sky by Mundi: Early music meets global folk at the Penguin Café
- Birds of the State Fair by Made of Wood: Groove laden chillout funk
- Arcadia by Fernwood: Music played by hand on instruments made of wood
- The Chinese Four Seasons and the Korean Four Seasons by Vito Paternoster: cellist extraordinaire
- Minestrone by Monom: ethnic house music, World music, electronic, chillout, latino, oriental, far-east, Australia and Europe
- The Ice Castle by Kirsty Hawkshaw: ambient electronica
- Lines Build Walls by Ehren Starks: piano and cello/jazzy new age
- The Depths of a Year by Ehren Starks: piano and cello/jazzy new age
- Tasabasaba by To Life!: Music as a journey through tribal landscapes, rhythmic dance, hypnotic trance.
- Difference by Mystic Crock: Ambient, Chillout, Psybient, Psychadelic and Downbeat
- The Art of Analog Diversion by Stargarden: huge ambient compositions.
- MP3: High quality MP3 variable-bit-rate files. Most people download these: they are audiophile files that play everywhere.
- ALAC: Perfect quality Apple Lossless format files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, get these. They're an exact audio copy of the original CD, and include the CD artwork and artist info. This is the same format as High Definition audio provided by the iTunes store.
- AAC: High quality Apple Audio Codec files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, these files sound great and include CD art and artist info. This is the standard format provided by the iTunes music store.
- WAV: Perfect quality WAV files. This format works everywhere, and is an exact audio copy of the original CD. It sounds fantastic. Album art and artist and artist info is unfortunately not possible with this format.
- FLAC Perfect quality open source FLAC files. This is an open source audio format. It is an exact copy of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 크레이지슬롯 사이트: High quality open source OGG files. This is an open source audio format. It is a compressed (smaller file size) version of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 크레이지슬롯 사이트128k: Medium quality 128K MP3 files. These are medium audio quality MP3 files that will work on every device. The audio quality is good enough for most uses. These files are intended for cases where you want to conserve disk space.