Emma Wallace : Let's Hibernate.|
Angst-free modern ragtime.
I wrote this album as a retreat for those needing a comfy blanket and a cup of hot
cocoa for comfort from those heavy days. I love the coziness of holiday music but
I wanted to have a record that could give you that warmth and coziness when it
wasn't holiday time! The songs are all gentle piano/vocals- no angst, no despair.
So anytime you just want to hide under the covers, phone turned off, with a mug
of chamomile tea, this album is your soundtrack.
1. Very Prepared
2. Let's Hibernate
3. 크레이지슬롯 사이트Tonko House
4. Coming From You
7. Like Gravity
9. Too Much of You
Listen to: the entire album.
License Angst-free modern ragtime by Emma Wallace for your project.
Play the music of Emma Wallace in your restaurant or store.
Release date: 11/13/2018
Emma Wallace lives in Florida USA
Tagged as: Alt Rock, Pop, Jazz, Vocal, Contemporary Piano, Singer songwriter
- A Balm for Sisyphus by Luke Gartner-Brereton: music for minds
- Reclaimed Property by Kalabi: chillout music for late nights and early mornings
- Daydream by Robin Stine: jazzy, bluesy numbers that immediately sound like comfortable standards
- Cry Wolf by Ehren Starks: piano and cello/jazzy new age
- The Depths of a Year by Ehren Starks: piano and cello/jazzy new age
- My House is the Sky by Mundi: Early music meets global folk at the Penguin Café
- Hidden Sky by Jami Sieber: enchanting cello compositions
- Blues for all Occasions by Alan Marchand: Toe Teasin' Jazz Tunes For All Occasions
- Aurora of the Northern Harp by Aryeh Frankfurter: Timeless and enchanting folk music for the soul
- Lines Build Walls by Ehren Starks: piano and cello/jazzy new age
- Vivaldi - The Four Seasons by Lara St John: Bach violin concertos
- Handel on Guitar Volume 2 by Daniel Estrem: colorful classical guitar
- Tasabasaba by To Life!: Music as a journey through tribal landscapes, rhythmic dance, hypnotic trance.
- Up by Paolo Pavan: Urban funky jazz piano, in a sober and straightforward style
- Two Worlds One by Aryeh Frankfurter and Lisa Lynne: Two Worlds, One Music
- Genuine by Eternal Jazz Project: gentle jazz from Sweden
- Yahndawa by Francois Couture: Canadian composer, musician, orchestrator, arranger and sound designer
- High-Fidelity by Joe Smith and the Spicy Pickles: Vintage Swing in the 21st Century
- Ancient Mosaic with Guitar by La Reverie: Recreating traditional music from a modern perspective
- Ground Cherry by Francois Couture: Canadian composer, musician, orchestrator, arranger and sound designer
- MP3: High quality MP3 variable-bit-rate files. Most people download these: they are audiophile files that play everywhere.
- ALAC: Perfect quality Apple Lossless format files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, get these. They're an exact audio copy of the original CD, and include the CD artwork and artist info. This is the same format as High Definition audio provided by the iTunes store.
- AAC: High quality Apple Audio Codec files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, these files sound great and include CD art and artist info. This is the standard format provided by the iTunes music store.
- WAV: Perfect quality WAV files. This format works everywhere, and is an exact audio copy of the original CD. It sounds fantastic. Album art and artist and artist info is unfortunately not possible with this format.
- FLAC Perfect quality open source FLAC files. This is an open source audio format. It is an exact copy of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 크레이지슬롯 사이트: High quality open source OGG files. This is an open source audio format. It is a compressed (smaller file size) version of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 128k: Medium quality 128K MP3 files. These are medium audio quality MP3 files that will work on every device. The audio quality is good enough for most uses. These files are intended for cases where you want to conserve disk space.