Aryeh Frankfurter and Lisa Lynne : Two Worlds One.|
Two worlds, one music.
Lisa Lynne and Aryeh Frankfurter perform traditional melodies and original
compositions rooted in world folk traditions. This album features the Celtic folk
harp and Swedish nyckelharpa, supported by a rich assortment of acoustic
instruments to create a graceful and heartfelt collection of timeless music.
Both of us have produced many records and from that we knew and respected each
other. In fact, as a teenager playing electric violin in a rock band and just
starting Celtic harp, Aryeh had read a newspaper story about a heavy metal
bassist who also played the harp. That was Lisa. Both of us spent our early
years street-performing with our harps and became recording artists. Our paths
however, never crossed until many years later when we teamed up to drive
together to present at a harp conference in Montana; a mini tour to include some
shows along the way and in which we would share the bill and accompany each
other on stage.
It was on that long drive we realized that we both loved all the same unexpected
music. Certainly we both enjoyed and revered Medieval, Renaissance, Celtic folk
and world music. But it was actually the 70's AM pop and progressive rock - the
music we both grew up on - over which we bonded.
So we performed each other's music; each adding distinct musical sensibilities
and various instruments to the other. Aryeh had recently taken up the Swedish
Nyckelharpa to play on Lisa's tunes and Lisa was playing more mandolin and
guitar with Aryeh, on his. There was magic from the very first notes we played
together. Everyone who experienced our concerts wanted to have a recording of
the music as we were performing it.
So after the tour, with our favorite songs of each other's in mind, we commenced
a recording project in Aryeh's San Francisco cottage recording studio. This
basement studio looks to be a museum-worthy collection of exquisite wood and
strings. Add Lisa's special instruments and you have a wealth of possibility - a
veritable troubadour's dream. We embarked to make the best recording we could:
one which would be infused with the energy and spirit of our collaborative
vision, our two worlds of musical history, a fusion of ancient and contemporary
coming together into one...Two Worlds One.
This recording is the result. It's a very honest and sincere offering and we
hope we did justice to this music we love. We wish it to bring a bit of beauty
and grace into your home and your life, like it has to ours.
1. Aran Boat Song
2. Gone Away
3. Mary Magdalena
5. The Selkie
6. Morning Star
7. Luna de Amor
8. Circle of Joy
9. Spirit Dance
11. Walk With Me
Listen to: the entire album.
License Two worlds, one music by Aryeh Frankfurter and Lisa Lynne for your project.
Play the music of Aryeh Frankfurter and Lisa Lynne in your restaurant or store.
Release date: 07/18/2015
Aryeh Frankfurter and Lisa Lynne lives in California USA
Tagged as: World, New Age, Harp
- JS Bach - Book 2 CD1 Well-Tempered Clavier by Daniel Ben Pienaar: virtuoso pianist playing Bach's 48
- Reclaimed Property by Kalabi: chillout music for late nights and early mornings
- Crossing Over by Rimi Basu: Catchy Indian fusion pop tunes by versatile Indian-American singer and dancer
- Folk Rattle Roll by Conway Hambone: Multi-genre instrumental and vocal conquests made with love and fuzz
- Tasabasaba by To Life!: Music as a journey through tribal landscapes, rhythmic dance, hypnotic trance.
- New Morning by Lisa Lynne: Inspirational, uplifting, gentle, and soothing Celtic harp, World flutes, guitar and more.
- Light in the Wood by Lisa Lynne and George Tortorelli: Celtic harp and bamboo flutes. Soft and soothing, perfect for quiet times and relaxation
- Mozart Klavier Trios by Streicher Trio: classical chamber music on period instruments
- Secret Songs by Lisa Lynne: Inspirational, uplifting, gentle, and soothing Celtic harp, World flutes, guitar and more.
- Sub-conscious by Chris Field: Music in the Twenty-First Century, a hybrid blend of classical and ambient music
- Hidden Sky by Jami Sieber: enchanting cello compositions
- Remember by Ishwish: transcendent ambient vibrations
- Ambrosia by Luke Gartner-Brereton: music for minds
- Unspoken by Jami Sieber: enchanting cello compositions
- Highland Sunrise by 크레이지슬롯 사이트Dixie Cannon: Rock solid Pop rock, Vintage rock, Classic rock, Folk rock and Art rock
- Telemann on Guitar by Daniel Estrem: colorful classical guitar
- In a Garden So Green, Lute Music of Scotland by Voices of Music: Lilting Renaissance & Baroque vocal interpretations
- JS Bach - Book 1 CD1 Well-Tempered Clavier by Daniel Ben Pienaar: virtuoso pianist playing Bach's 48
- Seven Waves of Knowing by Sambodhi Prem: reflections of the moon in music
- Twisted by Sophia Marie: bad ass bass with soaring femme fatale vocals
- MP3: High quality MP3 variable-bit-rate files. Most people download these: they are audiophile files that play everywhere.
- ALAC: Perfect quality Apple Lossless format files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, get these. They're an exact audio copy of the original CD, and include the CD artwork and artist info. This is the same format as High Definition audio provided by the iTunes store.
- AAC: High quality Apple Audio Codec files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, these files sound great and include CD art and artist info. This is the standard format provided by the iTunes music store.
- WAV: Perfect quality WAV files. This format works everywhere, and is an exact audio copy of the original CD. It sounds fantastic. Album art and artist and artist info is unfortunately not possible with this format.
- FLAC Perfect quality open source FLAC files. This is an open source audio format. It is an exact copy of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 크레이지슬롯 사이트: High quality open source OGG files. This is an open source audio format. It is a compressed (smaller file size) version of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 128k: Medium quality 128K MP3 files. These are medium audio quality MP3 files that will work on every device. The audio quality is good enough for most uses. These files are intended for cases where you want to conserve disk space.