크레이지슬롯 사이트future_former : Decade.|
Deeply relaxing, inspirational electronica in a style somewhere in-between schiller, vangelis and enigma.
"Decade" is the essential of the last 10 years of Danyel's work as a music composer. The year 2007 marked the start of a new episode in his life and in many ways a new beginning: he had some things to learn, to discover, and to recapitulate his past, present and future.
Every song on this album tells a story from Danyel's journey. His music is as much about his feelings and thoughts, as it is about the relationships between his family, friends and himself. And while some people describe it as relaxing and emotional, others feel that listening to the songs helps them reflect on their life. It is in fact Danyel's mission to instill good vibes with his music and to have a healing effect on people!
Danyel composed the music for this album in the classic way, with physical electronic but also virtual software instruments. He used several hardware synthesizers such as the Yamaha CS-80. Other sounds were produced by software instruments like Kontakt or Omnisphere. That's the way how Danyel creates his music: he perceives making music with these modern tools like exploring new worlds; they give him the power to create a real listenable dream.
To quote Danyel: "I hope hat you will like my sound, and perhaps it will take you on a personal adventure trip with your own inner universe. :-)
This album is dedicated to my family & friends and all the people loving Chillout and Electronic music. A very special thanks goes to Mathias Willvonseder (Copenhagen) for his long term friendship and usage of his outstanding studio capabilities for a few songs. I also have to thank Bernd Scholl (Moonbooter) from Mellowjet Records for his excellent Audio Mastering of this album."
2. Orange Sphere
4. Phoenix From The Ashes
6. My Girl In Snow
9. Eternal Echoes
10. Faith By Truth
11. Stellar Asylum
12. For You And Forever
Listen to: the entire album.
License Deeply relaxing, inspirational electronica in a style somewhere in-between schiller, vangelis and enigma by future_former for your project.
Play the music of future_former in your restaurant or store.
Release date: 11/17/2017
future_former lives in Usingen Germany
Tagged as: Electronica, Downtempo, Instrumental, Daydreaming, Lounge, Synth
- Magic Times by Mokhov: Sounds like Four Tet + Boards of Canada
- A Balm for Sisyphus by Luke Gartner-Brereton: music for minds
- Reclaimed Property by Kalabi: chillout music for late nights and early mornings
- Future Hope by Mokhov: Sounds like Four Tet + Boards of Canada
- Euphoric Magic by Mokhov: Sounds like Four Tet + Boards of Canada
- Sleep Under The Rain by Satori: healing, meditative ambient new age
- Perfect Dream by Mokhov: Sounds like Four Tet + Boards of Canada
- Mystic Journey by Suzanne Teng: world flute with a serene energy
- The In Between by Anton Cosmo: rock superstar to be
- Mellowdrama by Joey Fehrenbach: gorgeously sculpted, uber-melodic downtempo
- Liquid Harmony by Giorgio Costantini: Intense and minimalist new-classic piano and cinematic orchestration
- Tasabasaba by To Life!: Music as a journey through tribal landscapes, rhythmic dance, hypnotic trance.
- Bread and Circuits by Kalabi: chillout music for late nights and early mornings
- Difference by Mystic Crock: Ambient, Chillout, Psybient, Psychadelic and Downbeat
- The Once and Future Harp by Cheryl Ann Fulton: World-class performer and teacher of Medieval, Baroque, Welsh triple, Celtic and Concert harps.
- Angelus by Zephyrus: Early Music vocal ensemble
- Ambrosia by Luke Gartner-Brereton: music for minds
- Edible Arrangements by Kalabi: chillout music for late nights and early mornings
- Lisa Lynne and the Elfin Love Tribe, Instrumental Songs of Good Cheer by Lisa Lynne: Inspirational, uplifting, gentle, and soothing Celtic harp, World flutes, guitar and more.
- Reflections by Joseph Nimoh: uplifting solo piano pieces with influences from classical, jazz and gospel music
- MP3: High quality MP3 variable-bit-rate files. Most people download these: they are audiophile files that play everywhere.
- ALAC: Perfect quality Apple Lossless format files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, get these. They're an exact audio copy of the original CD, and include the CD artwork and artist info. This is the same format as High Definition audio provided by the iTunes store.
- AAC: High quality Apple Audio Codec files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, these files sound great and include CD art and artist info. This is the standard format provided by the iTunes music store.
- WAV: Perfect quality WAV files. This format works everywhere, and is an exact audio copy of the original CD. It sounds fantastic. Album art and artist and artist info is unfortunately not possible with this format.
- FLAC Perfect quality open source FLAC files. This is an open source audio format. It is an exact copy of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 크레이지슬롯 사이트: High quality open source OGG files. This is an open source audio format. It is a compressed (smaller file size) version of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 128k: Medium quality 128K MP3 files. These are medium audio quality MP3 files that will work on every device. The audio quality is good enough for most uses. These files are intended for cases where you want to conserve disk space.