The Headroom Project : YA!.|
Vivid world-electronica grooves.
YA! is the 10th album of The Headroom Project, released on Magnatune. It's a
colourful journey into sound, a cross-genre kaleidoscope. Andreas Ecker aka The
Headroom Project combines powerful african voices with, for example, native
peruvian chants and electronica ("YA!" and "Patcha Mama"), Barbershop-chants
with a children's music box and jazz/fusion-elements ("Bölebölebu"), noisy textures with poems ("Bereru 2017"), and heavy blues in 7/4 measure with Dark Metal chants. The two most danceable tracks, "I Am Not A Robot" and "Dark Night", are the results of a collaboration with Sigrid Haverkamp.
Andreas Ecker works as a test author of audio software. One consequence of this
job is the ability to use new voodoo-software for The Headroom Project.
For example, the slightly crazy-sounding female chant of "In der kalten Schachtel" ("in a box so cold") is the result of a transformation of a rather stupid-sounding rap chant from a sample library.
The background-texture of "Bereru 2017" is the result of several
sound-destructive plug-ins. Beside technical tricks and unusual combinations of
musical elements, humor is one important aspect of The Headroom Project: "I
Like That" is a persiflage of traditional German carnival march-music.
1. 크레이지슬롯 사이트Ya
2. Patcha Mama
3. I am Not a Robot
4. In der Kalten Schachtel
5. Dark Night
8. Forever More
9. Angels and Demons
10. Bereru 2017
11. I Like That
Listen to: the entire album.
License Vivid world-electronica grooves by The Headroom Project for your project.
Play the music of The Headroom Project in your restaurant or store.
Release date: 06/23/2017
The Headroom Project lives in Bonn Germany
Tagged as: Electronica, World, Experimental Electronic, World Electronic, World Influenced
- Reclaimed Property by Kalabi: chillout music for late nights and early mornings
- Apple Howling by Mundi: Early music meets global folk at the Penguin Café
- Magnificent Obsession vol 2 - Beethoven Sonatas by Sebastian Forster: exquisitely performed Beethoven piano sonatas
- Christmas Guitar by Jeff Wahl: acoustic new age and jazz guitar.
- My House is the Sky by Mundi: Early music meets global folk at the Penguin Café
- Rafiot by Justin St-Pierre: Acoustic percusive guitar
- Resurgence by Icicle: He Who Sings Thinks No Evil
- Dayazell by Dayazell: ancient and traditional world music
- After Hours by AlmaNova: lively flute/guitar duo
- Ancient Mosaic with Guitar by La Reverie: Recreating traditional music from a modern perspective
- 12 String by Jeff Wahl: acoustic new age and jazz guitar.
- Meditative Guitar by Jeff Wahl: acoustic new age and jazz guitar.
- Alma de Cuerda (Soul of String) by La Reverie: Recreating traditional music from a modern perspective
- New Morning by Lisa Lynne: Inspirational, uplifting, gentle, and soothing Celtic harp, World flutes, guitar and more.
- High-Fidelity by Joe Smith and the Spicy Pickles: Vintage Swing in the 21st Century
- Cantica by La Reverie: Recreating traditional music from a modern perspective
- Cancionero by Dufay Collective: instrumental and vocal music from the Middle Ages and Reniassance
- Mozart 4 Quartets for Strings and Winds by 크레이지슬롯 사이트American Baroque: Spectacular Baroque and Classical chamber music
- Unspoken by Jami Sieber: enchanting cello compositions
- The Treatment by Wicked boy: a wicked mix of ambient/jungle/trash trance
- MP3: High quality MP3 variable-bit-rate files. Most people download these: they are audiophile files that play everywhere.
- ALAC: Perfect quality Apple Lossless format files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, get these. They're an exact audio copy of the original CD, and include the CD artwork and artist info. This is the same format as High Definition audio provided by the iTunes store.
- AAC: High quality Apple Audio Codec files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, these files sound great and include CD art and artist info. This is the standard format provided by the iTunes music store.
- WAV: Perfect quality WAV files. This format works everywhere, and is an exact audio copy of the original CD. It sounds fantastic. Album art and artist and artist info is unfortunately not possible with this format.
- FLAC Perfect quality open source FLAC files. This is an open source audio format. It is an exact copy of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 크레이지슬롯 사이트: High quality open source OGG files. This is an open source audio format. It is a compressed (smaller file size) version of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 128k: Medium quality 128K MP3 files. These are medium audio quality MP3 files that will work on every device. The audio quality is good enough for most uses. These files are intended for cases where you want to conserve disk space.