Jeromy Darling : The Great Upset.|
Just a pile of dirt and memories.
Mostly dealing with death, this EP tried to address the reality of an afterlife and how that affects the way we live, the way we treat other people and the way we treat ourselves.
These songs were selected from a full length EP I put out with my band, The Great Upset, in 2007. After the band folded I decided I wanted these songs to live on.
3. 크레이지슬롯 사이트Easier to Kneel
5. I Had My Reasons
Listen to: the entire album.
License Just a pile of dirt and memories by Jeromy Darling for your project.
Play the music of Jeromy Darling in your restaurant or store.
Release date: 04/20/2014
Jeromy Darling lives in Minnesota USA
Tagged as: Alt Rock, Christian, Folk-Rock, Folk, Vocal, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Singer songwriter
- La Faille by Justin St-Pierre: Acoustic percusive guitar
- Resonance by Icicle: He Who Sings Thinks No Evil
- Beachcombing by Blue Wave Theory: high-energy surf-inspired instrumental rock
- Let's Hibernate by Emma Wallace: angst-free modern ragtime
- Blank River by Daniel Knowler: organic, atmospheric acoustic-guitar textures
- Sad Moon Eyes by Slouching Stars: Charming indie rock from the pioneers of San Francisco's Noise Pop scene
- Pandemonium Seesaw by VSTRS: An arty thump of melody and bombast
- Circular by Andy Carhart: acoustic and electronic rock guitar music with a contemplative character
- The Unveiling by Rimi Basu: Catchy Indian fusion pop tunes by versatile Indian-American singer and dancer
- Brinca Tu Y Brinco Yo by Arthur Yoria: catchy, whip smart alt-rock
- That's Life by Anthony Hugh: Singer songwriter with a little soul and grit
- Raptor by SHE SAID SAVE ME: gimmick free, pure acousto-folk
- Outsider Grooves by Conway Hambone: Multi-genre instrumental and vocal conquests made with love and fuzz
- Ankety Low Day by Tone Dogs: art-rock with a hard edge, surreal lyrics, odd meters and unusual instrumentation
- Birthing Chair Blues by Amy Denio: Progressive 'world soul' music for thirsty ears
- Elementary by JaxBros: A melodic blend of folk and pop
- Till We Make It Alive by Dixie Cannon: Rock solid Pop rock, Vintage rock, Classic rock, Folk rock and Art rock
- Social Creatures by William Brooks: Entrancing and Ruggedly Individualistic, Earthy and Ethereal Songs
- Legs without Brains by Horstreich: noisy, friendly, fierce and beautiful, rock and roll
- 크레이지슬롯 사이트Lookin' Fly by The Old Recruits: a new take on old funk
- MP3: High quality MP3 variable-bit-rate files. Most people download these: they are audiophile files that play everywhere.
- ALAC: Perfect quality Apple Lossless format files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, get these. They're an exact audio copy of the original CD, and include the CD artwork and artist info. This is the same format as High Definition audio provided by the iTunes store.
- AAC: High quality Apple Audio Codec files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, these files sound great and include CD art and artist info. This is the standard format provided by the iTunes music store.
- WAV: Perfect quality WAV files. This format works everywhere, and is an exact audio copy of the original CD. It sounds fantastic. Album art and artist and artist info is unfortunately not possible with this format.
- FLAC Perfect quality open source FLAC files. This is an open source audio format. It is an exact copy of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 크레이지슬롯 사이트: High quality open source OGG files. This is an open source audio format. It is a compressed (smaller file size) version of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 128k: Medium quality 128K MP3 files. These are medium audio quality MP3 files that will work on every device. The audio quality is good enough for most uses. These files are intended for cases where you want to conserve disk space.