John Cabrera : Themes For Your Imagination - vol 2.|
Lush, deeply moving, cinematic soundscapes and soaring musical themes for your daily eargasm.
Vol.2 continues from where Vol.1 left off. With more deeply moving and melancholy themes and textures. Featuring various choirs and solo singers, blending Spanish, Italian, and European sounds. A pure melting pot of sound and emotion. Your imagination is the only limit!
1. Path To Valhalla
3. Celestial Dance
4. Solemn Procession
5. Maiden's Burden
7. Land Of The Rising Sun
9. Diamond Of The Orient
10. The Runaway
11. Lovers Waltz
12. The Jackal
13. Spanish Nights
15. A New Day
Listen to: the entire album.
License Lush, deeply moving, cinematic soundscapes and soaring musical themes for your daily eargasm by John Cabrera for your project.
Play the music of John Cabrera in your restaurant or store.
Release date: 11/6/2018
John Cabrera lives in Tennessee USA
Tagged as: New Age, Choral, Orchestral, Contemporary, Classical, Cinematic
- A Balm for Sisyphus by 크레이지슬롯 사이트Luke Gartner-Brereton: music for minds
- Reclaimed Property by Kalabi: chillout music for late nights and early mornings
- Hidden Sky by Jami Sieber: enchanting cello compositions
- Timeless_ by Jami Sieber: enchanting cello compositions
- Light Off by EuchMad: Hypnotic and touching, Euchmad immerses us in a fantasy world
- Cry Wolf by Ehren Starks: piano and cello/jazzy new age
- My House is the Sky by Mundi: Early music meets global folk at the Penguin Café
- Unspoken by Jami Sieber: enchanting cello compositions
- The Depths of a Year by Ehren Starks: piano and cello/jazzy new age
- Beautiful Earth by Bella Gaia: an iridescent landscape of gossamer melodies and labyrinthine rhythms, with a sense of celestial wonder
- Lush Mechanique by Jami Sieber: enchanting cello compositions
- Moving Inward by Rildrim: electronic music becomes poetry
- Daydream by Robin Stine: jazzy, bluesy numbers that immediately sound like comfortable standards
- A Reason to Stay Up all Night by Emma Wallace: angst-free modern ragtime
- Temptation_ by Emma Wallace: angst-free modern ragtime
- Circonflexe by Oliostere: Progressive jazz frolicking on melodic polyrhythms
- Lines Build Walls by Ehren Starks: piano and cello/jazzy new age
- Tasabasaba by To Life!: Music as a journey through tribal landscapes, rhythmic dance, hypnotic trance.
- Up by Paolo Pavan: Urban funky jazz piano, in a sober and straightforward style
- The Ice Castle by Kirsty Hawkshaw: ambient electronica
- MP3: High quality MP3 variable-bit-rate files. Most people download these: they are audiophile files that play everywhere.
- ALAC: Perfect quality Apple Lossless format files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, get these. They're an exact audio copy of the original CD, and include the CD artwork and artist info. This is the same format as High Definition audio provided by the iTunes store.
- AAC: High quality Apple Audio Codec files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, these files sound great and include CD art and artist info. This is the standard format provided by the iTunes music store.
- WAV: Perfect quality WAV files. This format works everywhere, and is an exact audio copy of the original CD. It sounds fantastic. Album art and artist and artist info is unfortunately not possible with this format.
- FLAC Perfect quality open source FLAC files. This is an open source audio format. It is an exact copy of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 크레이지슬롯 사이트: High quality open source OGG files. This is an open source audio format. It is a compressed (smaller file size) version of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 128k: Medium quality 128K MP3 files. These are medium audio quality MP3 files that will work on every device. The audio quality is good enough for most uses. These files are intended for cases where you want to conserve disk space.