Justin St-Pierre : La Faille.|
Acoustic percusive guitar.
La Faille (The Fault) is Justin St-Pierre's second album, which he published in 2011 as a tribute to his native land, in which gold mining still constitutes an important industry. Dedicated to his father, who died in the mines, this album also is a way to say goodbye to this region. Deep and soulful, La Faille will make you dream of vast landscapes and lead you into the depths of Mother Earth.
1. CommandA-Justin St
2. La Conquete-Justin St
3. Niveau 1-Justin St
4. Mouvement Techtonique-Justin St
5. La Vallee-Justin St
6. Niveau 2-Justin St
7. Sommet-Justin St
8. Le Loup-Justin St
9. La conquete 2-Justin St
10. Niveau 3-Justin St
11. Au Dela des Niveaux-Justin St
Listen to: the entire album.
License Acoustic percusive guitar by Justin St-Pierre for your project.
Play the music of Justin St-Pierre in your restaurant or store.
Release date: 11/27/2018
Justin St-Pierre lives in Sainte-Marthe-sur-le-Lac QC Canada
Tagged as: Alt Rock, Instrumental Rock, Acoustic Guitar, Daydreaming, Folk
- A Balm for Sisyphus by Luke Gartner-Brereton: music for minds
- Reclaimed Property by Kalabi: chillout music for late nights and early mornings
- Up by 크레이지슬롯 사이트Paolo Pavan: Urban funky jazz piano, in a sober and straightforward style
- Circonflexe by Oliostere: Progressive jazz frolicking on melodic polyrhythms
- Legacy by Ken Bonfield: Calling Bonfield a guitarist is like calling Michelangelo a painter
- Timeless_ by Jami Sieber: enchanting cello compositions
- The Swing of Things by Paolo Pavan: Urban funky jazz piano, in a sober and straightforward style
- The Orchestral Master by Matthew E Sargent: masterfully composed orchestral and electronic film scores
- My House is the Sky by Mundi: Early music meets global folk at the Penguin Café
- Downtown Ride by Francois Couture: Canadian composer, musician, orchestrator, arranger and sound designer
- Hidden Sky by Jami Sieber: enchanting cello compositions
- The In Between by Anton Cosmo: rock superstar to be
- Under the Sacred Tree by Koshanin: Piano Tales, Ancient Dreams
- Beginning of a Journey by Yumi Kurosawa: melodic and mixed world tunes on Japanese Koto
- Crescent Moon by Abbas Premjee: A fusion of rock and jazz from the East and the West that brings minds, hearts and souls together
- Dowland on 8 String Guitar by Daniel Estrem: colorful classical guitar
- JS Bach Trios on Guitar by Daniel Estrem: colorful classical guitar
- The Chinese Four Seasons and the Korean Four Seasons by Vito Paternoster: cellist extraordinaire
- helium by prettyhowtown: playful, melodic, hand-made ambient electronic music
- 6am by Mystic Crock: Ambient, Chillout, Psybient, Psychadelic and Downbeat
- MP3: High quality MP3 variable-bit-rate files. Most people download these: they are audiophile files that play everywhere.
- ALAC: Perfect quality Apple Lossless format files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, get these. They're an exact audio copy of the original CD, and include the CD artwork and artist info. This is the same format as High Definition audio provided by the iTunes store.
- AAC: High quality Apple Audio Codec files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, these files sound great and include CD art and artist info. This is the standard format provided by the iTunes music store.
- WAV: Perfect quality WAV files. This format works everywhere, and is an exact audio copy of the original CD. It sounds fantastic. Album art and artist and artist info is unfortunately not possible with this format.
- FLAC Perfect quality open source FLAC files. This is an open source audio format. It is an exact copy of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 크레이지슬롯 사이트: High quality open source OGG files. This is an open source audio format. It is a compressed (smaller file size) version of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 128k: Medium quality 128K MP3 files. These are medium audio quality MP3 files that will work on every device. The audio quality is good enough for most uses. These files are intended for cases where you want to conserve disk space.