크레이지슬롯 사이트Justin St-Pierre : Rafiot.|
Acoustic percusive guitar.
Justin St-Pierre started fingerstyle techniques in 2003 and explored this way of playing guitar while owning a cultural bar in North Quebec called "Rafiot". The guitarist built his album thanks to the many artists that played there and inspired him. Rafiot is the story of all the people that sat at his bar, all the legends and the discoveries.
1. 크레이지슬롯 사이트L'Heritage-Justin St
2. Pioche-Justin St
3. Rafale-Justin St
4. Le Temps en Suspend-Justin St
5. Le Naufrage-Justin St
6. La Vague-Justin St
7. L'Ivresse-Justin St
8. Le Rivage-Justin St
Listen to: the entire album.
License Acoustic percusive guitar by Justin St-Pierre for your project.
Play the music of Justin St-Pierre in your restaurant or store.
Release date: 4/21/2017
Justin St-Pierre lives in Sainte-Marthe-sur-le-Lac Canada
Tagged as: Alt Rock, Guitar, Instrumental, Folk
- Circonflexe by Oliostere: Progressive jazz frolicking on melodic polyrhythms
- Our Wet Geometry by Daniel Knowler: organic, atmospheric acoustic-guitar textures
- Silvery Beast by Daniel Knowler: organic, atmospheric acoustic-guitar textures
- Shed Your Skin by Ray Montford: Evocative, melodic and haunting instrumental guitar music
- Reclaimed Property by Kalabi: chillout music for late nights and early mornings
- Timeless_ by Jami Sieber: enchanting cello compositions
- Crescent Moon by Abbas Premjee: A fusion of rock and jazz from the East and the West that brings minds, hearts and souls together
- Hidden Sky by Jami Sieber: enchanting cello compositions
- Blank River by Daniel Knowler: organic, atmospheric acoustic-guitar textures
- The Ziur Movement by Maneli Jamal: east through to west acoustic guitar
- One by One the Stars Have Fallen by Maurice and the Beejays: music for imaginary films and television shows
- Berlin Calls by AndrewPlusJohn: soulful electric guitar in a smooth and gentle landscape
- Tasabasaba by To Life!: Music as a journey through tribal landscapes, rhythmic dance, hypnotic trance.
- helium by prettyhowtown: playful, melodic, hand-made ambient electronic music
- Over Seven Seas by Koshanin: Piano Tales, Ancient Dreams
- Lymph by Nuform: Innovative, emotional and trippy electronic music
- Rare, the Kafi Kanada Sessions by thirty3: Music in a gravity-free environment
- Set on a Hill by Chad Lawson: Multi-award winning pianist and composer who is not afraid to put his hat in anything
- Up by Paolo Pavan: Urban funky jazz piano, in a sober and straightforward style
- Prisma by Philipp Weigl: austere electronica with melancholy vocals
- MP3: High quality MP3 variable-bit-rate files. Most people download these: they are audiophile files that play everywhere.
- ALAC: Perfect quality Apple Lossless format files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, get these. They're an exact audio copy of the original CD, and include the CD artwork and artist info. This is the same format as High Definition audio provided by the iTunes store.
- AAC: High quality Apple Audio Codec files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, these files sound great and include CD art and artist info. This is the standard format provided by the iTunes music store.
- WAV: Perfect quality WAV files. This format works everywhere, and is an exact audio copy of the original CD. It sounds fantastic. Album art and artist and artist info is unfortunately not possible with this format.
- FLAC Perfect quality open source FLAC files. This is an open source audio format. It is an exact copy of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 크레이지슬롯 사이트: High quality open source OGG files. This is an open source audio format. It is a compressed (smaller file size) version of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 128k: Medium quality 128K MP3 files. These are medium audio quality MP3 files that will work on every device. The audio quality is good enough for most uses. These files are intended for cases where you want to conserve disk space.