Kalabi : Edible Arrangements.|
Chillout music for late nights and early mornings.
Old school hip hop beats, deep dubby bass and blissed out ambience all mixed up and served chilled. Written and recorded in a week during a particularly gloomy Northern England winter, but perfect to listen to on a Summer's evening.
2. Infinite Monkey
3. Tuesday's Child
6. Old Flames Dead Matches
9. Waiting On The Weekend
Listen to: the entire album.
License Chillout music for late nights and early mornings by Kalabi for your project.
Play the music of Kalabi in your restaurant or store.
Release date: 08/17/2015
Kalabi lives in Cheshire England
Tagged as: Electronica, Other, Chillout, Dub
- Solstice by Petar Alargic: a vision inspiring voyage across the diameters of your imagination
- Bleeding Black Old Sun by Petar Alargic: a vision inspiring voyage across the diameters of your imagination
- Nomad by Mystic Crock: Ambient, Chillout, Psybient, Psychadelic and Downbeat
- Silver by Beth Quist: electro-Balkan / Indian meets New Age.
- Fear and Curiosity by DP Kaufman: ambient, melodic electronica meets neo-classical
- Ankety Low Day by Tone Dogs: art-rock with a hard edge, surreal lyrics, odd meters and unusual instrumentation
- Deep by Monom: ethnic house music, World music, electronic, chillout, latino, oriental, far-east, Australia and Europe
- Hidden Sky by Jami Sieber: enchanting cello compositions
- Devastate the Details Instrumental by FUR: melodic fury meets post-punk, shoegaze, alternative
- Blush by Falling You: haunting, ethereal pop ambient
- Beginning of a Journey by Yumi Kurosawa: melodic and mixed world tunes on Japanese Koto
- A Dream Play by SJ Pettersson: Contemporary anachronistic composer/musician
- Big Dipper by Drop Trio: groove-oriented organ-based funk jazz trio
- Mystic Journey by Suzanne Teng: world flute with a serene energy
- Alice in Wonderland by Emma Wallace: angst-free modern ragtime
- Temptation_ by Emma Wallace: angst-free modern ragtime
- Algoriddims by Superdirt2: highly danceable electro beats with virtuouso cello
- Not Gone But Long Forgotten by Maurice and the Beejays: music for imaginary films and television shows
- Autumn Suite Volume 1 by Chad Lawson: Multi-award winning pianist and composer who is not afraid to put his hat in anything
- The Space Between by Chad Lawson: Multi-award winning pianist and composer who is not afraid to put his hat in anything
- MP3: High quality MP3 variable-bit-rate files. Most people download these: they are audiophile files that play everywhere.
- ALAC: Perfect quality Apple Lossless format files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, get these. They're an exact audio copy of the original CD, and include the CD artwork and artist info. This is the same format as High Definition audio provided by the iTunes store.
- AAC: High quality Apple Audio Codec files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, these files sound great and include CD art and artist info. This is the standard format provided by the iTunes music store.
- WAV: Perfect quality WAV files. This format works everywhere, and is an exact audio copy of the original CD. It sounds fantastic. Album art and artist and artist info is unfortunately not possible with this format.
- FLAC Perfect quality open source FLAC files. This is an open source audio format. It is an exact copy of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 크레이지슬롯 사이트: High quality open source OGG files. This is an open source audio format. It is a compressed (smaller file size) version of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 128k: Medium quality 128K MP3 files. These are medium audio quality MP3 files that will work on every device. The audio quality is good enough for most uses. These files are intended for cases where you want to conserve disk space.