Kalabi : Music for Televisions.|
Chillout music for late nights and early mornings.
"Music For Televisions" features a more stripped back production style from Kalabi. The melodies and hooks are still here, but the delays and special effects have been turned down. Kalabi decided to go back to his early days of music making, when there were limited tracks and limited hardware. So, using only eight tracks for each song, and using only analog modeled keyboards, he has made an interesting addition to his growing catalog.
1. Velvet Toothbrush
2. My Bubble
3. Thousand Mile Stride
4. Sugar Girl
5. Fanny Flute
7. Late Riser
8. Rain Again
9. North Star
Listen to: the entire album.
License Chillout music for late nights and early mornings by Kalabi for your project.
Play the music of Kalabi in your restaurant or store.
Release date: 11/15/2014
Kalabi lives in Cheshire England
Tagged as: Electronica, Downtempo, Chillout
- Blush by Falling You: haunting, ethereal pop ambient
- Static in Transmission by Spoons: retro 80's upbeat danceable music
- Sound of Seventy Three by Sound of Seventy Three: expansive guitar-driven post-rock with trip-hop tinged remixes
- Faith by Falling You: haunting, ethereal pop ambient
- Duel by Linda Wood: melodic, eclectic 'quirk-pop'
- Starborn by Opera Rock: 80's sound, metal Riffs and cinematic interludes to blow your mind
- Nomad by Mystic Crock: Ambient, Chillout, Psybient, Psychadelic and Downbeat
- QUAZIJAZZ by FUZZIT: your go-to source for eclectic mixes between jazz, house, fusion, electronica, drum & bass, funk and downtempo music
- Human by Falling You: haunting, ethereal pop ambient
- The Sigh of Relief as Civilisation Finally Comes to an End by Maurice and the Beejays: music for imaginary films and television shows
- Silver by Beth Quist: electro-Balkan / Indian meets New Age.
- Fear and Curiosity by DP Kaufman: ambient, melodic electronica meets neo-classical
- Adore by Falling You: haunting, ethereal pop ambient
- Touch by Falling You: haunting, ethereal pop ambient
- Guitar Music by Nigel Martin: quality guitar driven instrumental music
- Circular by Andy Carhart: acoustic and electronic rock guitar music with a contemplative character
- Cinematic Piano Works Vol 1 by Jarkko Hietanen: cinematic composer with an electronic past
- Highland Sunrise by Dixie Cannon: Rock solid Pop rock, Vintage rock, Classic rock, Folk rock and Art rock
- Blank River by Daniel Knowler: organic, atmospheric acoustic-guitar textures
- Solstice by Petar Alargic: a vision inspiring voyage across the diameters of your imagination
- MP3: High quality MP3 variable-bit-rate files. Most people download these: they are audiophile files that play everywhere.
- 크레이지슬롯 사이트ALAC: Perfect quality Apple Lossless format files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, get these. They're an exact audio copy of the original CD, and include the CD artwork and artist info. This is the same format as High Definition audio provided by the iTunes store.
- AAC: High quality Apple Audio Codec files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, these files sound great and include CD art and artist info. This is the standard format provided by the iTunes music store.
- WAV: Perfect quality WAV files. This format works everywhere, and is an exact audio copy of the original CD. It sounds fantastic. Album art and artist and artist info is unfortunately not possible with this format.
- FLAC Perfect quality open source FLAC files. This is an open source audio format. It is an exact copy of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 크레이지슬롯 사이트: High quality open source OGG files. This is an open source audio format. It is a compressed (smaller file size) version of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 128k: Medium quality 128K MP3 files. These are medium audio quality MP3 files that will work on every device. The audio quality is good enough for most uses. These files are intended for cases where you want to conserve disk space.