Love Amplifier : Death and Rebirth.|
Lose yourself in the electronic.
Death and Rebirth is a double album of electronic music, composed of Love Amplifier's first two albums: Ego Death, and Rebirth.
Ego Death is a methodical, step-by-step remix of older, pre-Love Amplifier material that became completely unrecognizable during the process of remixing it. The entire album was produced using a single instrument - Ableton's Operator.
Rebirth is an exploration of beats, melodies and harmonies composed spontaneously, without reference to any existing material. If any of these songs sound even remotely like anything that already exists, it is entirely by accident.
2. 크레이지슬롯 사이트Indigent
8. Drop It
9. Push Harder
11. Pass One
12. Pass Two
13. Fifty Fifty
20. Standing Wave
22. 크레이지슬롯 사이트Overdrawn
Listen to: the entire album.
License Lose yourself in the electronic by Love Amplifier for your project.
Play the music of Love Amplifier in your restaurant or store.
Release date: 08/15/2014
Love Amplifier lives in California USA
Tagged as: Electronica, Techno, Instrumental Electronica, IDM
- A Balm for Sisyphus by Luke Gartner-Brereton: music for minds
- Reunion by allMeadow and Rob Costlow: melodic piano electro-chill-mixed
- Wonderful Bite by SGX: let loose the beast in your mind
- Chroma by SGX: let loose the beast in your mind
- Fractal Universe by Rildrim: electronic music becomes poetry
- Mellowdrama by Joey Fehrenbach: gorgeously sculpted, uber-melodic downtempo
- Hellzauber by 크레이지슬롯 사이트Phil Rey: high impact dramatic film score music
- Failure by Cavalcade: Throw-back beats, vintage vibes and modern melodies driven by electronic pulses
- When the Fall by Thursday Next: interesting techno made by skinny boys
- Miles Tones by General Fuzz: atmospheric downtempo
- Eastern Grooves by DJ Cary: chill out compilations built from Magnatune music
- Downtempo Chill 2 by DJ Cary: chill out compilations built from Magnatune music
- Perfect Dream by Mokhov: Sounds like Four Tet + Boards of Canada
- As the Ruin Falls by DP Kaufman: ambient, melodic electronica meets neo-classical
- Electric Ladder by Robert Rich: groundbreaking ambient and dark-ambient
- Electroluv by Mr Gelatine: buzzy, trippy, glitchy melodic electronica
- Forgotten Kingdom by Ryo Utasato: From wild Electronica to soothing Ambient. From Ethnic Fusion to Epic Rock, Cinematic and beyond
- New Memories by Domased: old school trance.
- Insomnia by Processor: industrial acid house.
- Set on a Hill by Chad Lawson: Multi-award winning pianist and composer who is not afraid to put his hat in anything
- MP3: High quality MP3 variable-bit-rate files. Most people download these: they are audiophile files that play everywhere.
- ALAC: Perfect quality Apple Lossless format files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, get these. They're an exact audio copy of the original CD, and include the CD artwork and artist info. This is the same format as High Definition audio provided by the iTunes store.
- AAC: High quality Apple Audio Codec files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, these files sound great and include CD art and artist info. This is the standard format provided by the iTunes music store.
- WAV: Perfect quality WAV files. This format works everywhere, and is an exact audio copy of the original CD. It sounds fantastic. Album art and artist and artist info is unfortunately not possible with this format.
- FLAC Perfect quality open source FLAC files. This is an open source audio format. It is an exact copy of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 크레이지슬롯 사이트: High quality open source OGG files. This is an open source audio format. It is a compressed (smaller file size) version of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 128k: Medium quality 128K MP3 files. These are medium audio quality MP3 files that will work on every device. The audio quality is good enough for most uses. These files are intended for cases where you want to conserve disk space.