Love Amplifier : Z Axis.|
Lose yourself in the electronic.
Z Axis is an experiment in open-source music.
The album was produced using only default sounds shipped with Linux Multimedia Studio (LMMS), resulting in XML project files under 100Kb each.
In addition, the entire album was produced on a Samsung Chromebook 2, using a program called "crouton" to allow linux programs to run.
"Z Axis" was written in public at Echo Park Lake in Los Angeles, California, entirely on battery life.
1. 크레이지슬롯 사이트Kill Over
2. Cat Deep
3. Why You Eye OP
4. Red Pill
5. 크레이지슬롯 사이트Echo Tech
Listen to: the entire album.
License Lose yourself in the electronic by Love Amplifier for your project.
Play the music of Love Amplifier in your restaurant or store.
Release date: 05/04/2016
Love Amplifier lives in California USA
Tagged as: Electronica, Techno, Experimental, Instrumental Electronica, Experimental Electronic
- A Balm for Sisyphus by Luke Gartner-Brereton: music for minds
- Reunion by allMeadow and Rob Costlow: melodic piano electro-chill-mixed
- Wonderful Bite by SGX: let loose the beast in your mind
- Chroma by SGX: let loose the beast in your mind
- Fractal Universe by Rildrim: electronic music becomes poetry
- Mellowdrama by Joey Fehrenbach: gorgeously sculpted, uber-melodic downtempo
- Hellzauber by Phil Rey: high impact dramatic film score music
- Failure by Cavalcade: Throw-back beats, vintage vibes and modern melodies driven by electronic pulses
- When the Fall by Thursday Next: interesting techno made by skinny boys
- Miles Tones by General Fuzz: atmospheric downtempo
- Eastern Grooves by DJ Cary: chill out compilations built from Magnatune music
- Downtempo Chill 2 by DJ Cary: chill out compilations built from Magnatune music
- Perfect Dream by Mokhov: Sounds like Four Tet + Boards of Canada
- As the Ruin Falls by DP Kaufman: ambient, melodic electronica meets neo-classical
- Electric Ladder by Robert Rich: groundbreaking ambient and dark-ambient
- Electroluv by Mr Gelatine: buzzy, trippy, glitchy melodic electronica
- Forgotten Kingdom by Ryo Utasato: From wild Electronica to soothing Ambient. From Ethnic Fusion to Epic Rock, Cinematic and beyond
- New Memories by Domased: old school trance.
- Insomnia by Processor: industrial acid house.
- Set on a Hill by Chad Lawson: Multi-award winning pianist and composer who is not afraid to put his hat in anything
- MP3: High quality MP3 variable-bit-rate files. Most people download these: they are audiophile files that play everywhere.
- ALAC: Perfect quality Apple Lossless format files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, get these. They're an exact audio copy of the original CD, and include the CD artwork and artist info. This is the same format as High Definition audio provided by the iTunes store.
- AAC: High quality Apple Audio Codec files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, these files sound great and include CD art and artist info. This is the standard format provided by the iTunes music store.
- 크레이지슬롯 사이트WAV: Perfect quality WAV files. This format works everywhere, and is an exact audio copy of the original CD. It sounds fantastic. Album art and artist and artist info is unfortunately not possible with this format.
- FLAC Perfect quality open source FLAC files. This is an open source audio format. It is an exact copy of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 크레이지슬롯 사이트: High quality open source OGG files. This is an open source audio format. It is a compressed (smaller file size) version of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 128k: Medium quality 128K MP3 files. These are medium audio quality MP3 files that will work on every device. The audio quality is good enough for most uses. These files are intended for cases where you want to conserve disk space.