크레이지슬롯 사이트Mauricio Buraglia : Deux Grands Maitres de l'Ecriture pour le Luth Baroque et le Theorbe.
A marvelous classical spiral of lute sounds.
This album features Robert De Visée (1650-1665? -1732?) Lutenist,
guitarist and theorbo player of King Louis XIV and Sylvius Leopold Weiss
(1687-1750) lutenist at the court of Dresden.
The album showpieces two high points from the repertoire for these instruments:
the quality of the work, the perfection of the writing, the deep knowledge of
the possibilities of the instruments (playing at their limits) and by the
enormous amount of pieces and suites that they have left us. Literally thousands
Their music travelled throughout Europe and was highly appreciated even by the genius composers of the era: Bach, Couperin, etc.
De Visée works in a very natural style: refined and measured and touching. Weiss works in a style which is full of imagination and surprises, often stunning in its virtuosity.
Weiss' suite in A major No. 45 (from the Dresden manuscript) is a turning point for Weiss' own work. De Visée's suite in G Minor (from under the manuscript by De Saizenay) is also a culmination of perfection of his style.
1. Introduzzione et Allegro La Majeur (Sylvius Leopold Weiss)
2. 크레이지슬롯 사이트Courante La Majeur (Sylvius Leopold Weiss)
3. Bourree La Majeur (Sylvius Leopold Weiss)
4. Sarabande Grave La Majeur (Sylvius Leopold Weiss)
5. Menuet La Majeur (Sylvius Leopold Weiss)
6. Presto La Majeur (Sylvius Leopold Weiss)
7. Prelude Sol mineur (Robert de Visee)
8. Allemande La Conversation (Robert de Visee)
9. Courante Sol Mineur (Robert de Visee)
10. Gavotte Sol Mineur (Robert de Visee)
11. Sarabande Sol Mineur (Robert de Visee)
12. Gigue Sol Mineur (Robert de Visee)
Listen to: the entire album.
License A marvelous classical spiral of lute sounds by Mauricio Buraglia for your project.
Play the music of Mauricio Buraglia in your restaurant or store.
Release date: 4/21/2012
Mauricio Buraglia lives in Paris France
Tagged as: Classical, Baroque, Instrumental, Lute, Composer: Robert de Visee, Composer: Sylvius Leopold Weiss, Theorbo
- Italian Baroque Music for Archlute by Francesca Torelli: Lute songs of the English Renaissance
- Le Souvenir de Vous me Tue by Asteria: late-medieval vocal and instrumental music
- The Once and Future Harp by Cheryl Ann Fulton: World-class performer and teacher of Medieval, Baroque, Welsh triple, Celtic and Concert harps.
- Un Tres Doulx Regard by Asteria: late-medieval vocal and instrumental music
- The Glass Desert by Harlan Williams: beautiful dark and airy guitar compositions
- Messe a l'usage des Couvents by Craig Hanson: exquisitely moving Baroque organ music
- Art of the Lute in Renaissance France by Edward Martin: vihuela, renaissance and baroque lute
- Josquin des Prez Lute Settings by Jacob Heringman: renaissance lute
- Virtues and Vices by Edward Martin and William Bastian: vihuela, renaissance and baroque lute
- Worlds Bliss - Medieval Songs of Love and Death by John Fleagle: austere and beautiful medieval songs.
- John Dowland - Lute songs, Lute music by Francesca Torelli: Lute songs of the English Renaissance
- Galdrbok - Medieval Songs of Love and Enchantment by Daughters of Elvin: Medieval Songs of Love and Enchantment
- Fairest Isle by Wildcat Viols: viola da gamba girls gone wild!!
- Musique pour le Roy Soleil, Robert de Visee, Works for Theorbo by Francesca Torelli: Lute songs of the English Renaissance
- Patrons of the Lute by Daniel Shoskes: A feast of Baroque lute
- Fantasia Incantata by Ensemble Libro Primo: A fantastic classical violin and lute duo interpreting Baroque composers
- Conversations Galantes by Ensemble Mirable: rare and extraordinary music of the Baroque
- Indian Summer of the Lute by Ireen Thomas: Lute sonatas from Mozart's time
- English Renaissance Music by La Primavera: English Renaissance music.
- Contemplations by Ireen Thomas: Lute sonatas from Mozart's time
- MP3: High quality MP3 variable-bit-rate files. Most people download these: they are audiophile files that play everywhere.
- ALAC: Perfect quality Apple Lossless format files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, get these. They're an exact audio copy of the original CD, and include the CD artwork and artist info. This is the same format as High Definition audio provided by the iTunes store.
- AAC: High quality Apple Audio Codec files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, these files sound great and include CD art and artist info. This is the standard format provided by the iTunes music store.
- WAV: Perfect quality WAV files. This format works everywhere, and is an exact audio copy of the original CD. It sounds fantastic. Album art and artist and artist info is unfortunately not possible with this format.
- FLAC Perfect quality open source FLAC files. This is an open source audio format. It is an exact copy of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 크레이지슬롯 사이트: High quality open source OGG files. This is an open source audio format. It is a compressed (smaller file size) version of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 128k: Medium quality 128K MP3 files. These are medium audio quality MP3 files that will work on every device. The audio quality is good enough for most uses. These files are intended for cases where you want to conserve disk space.