크레이지슬롯 사이트Mauricio Buraglia : Versailles et Dresde les Cours du Roi Luth.
A marvelous classical spiral of lute sounds.
Charles Mouton (1617-1710) Complete Works of the First Book in A Minor
His father was a member of Paris' petite bourgeoisie. His mother came from a
wealthy family with many musicians. And yet, we know little about his education
A lot of the information we do have comes from fellow poets, actors, dancers,
men of letters, courtiers and lutenists who frequented the Parisian salons. Jean
-François Sarasin who not only frequented the leading personages from literature
and the academic world but who also stood in the service of the Count of
Chauvigny and was a protégé of Chancellor Richelieu composed stanzas with the
title "Le mouton Fabuleux": for Mister Mouton, excellent lute player with a
diabolic virtuosity. Mouton's were found again in 1673, at the court of Savoy
with his friend Sarasin.
In Turin, he played lute in several performances. In
fact, Turin was a court, at which French music was trendy and where many
instrumentalists from the court of Versailles went to. Once back in Paris, in
1680, Le Gallois recognized him as "one of the masters who are admired by
He then published his first book. He was a renowned soloist and gave
lute lessons in Paris. His work was known all across Europe and, hence, people
came from everywhere to be taught by him. Flattered by the circles close to the
court, he had René Milleran as a student - the English and German teacher of the
King of France. Mouton had a devotion to his teacher, "the old" Gautier, and to
the charms of the sound of the new lute. In his concern for the clarity of the
play, he gives us - in those two books - all of the information about the ways,
finger techniques, articulations and movements that are required to create all
of the ornaments and characteristics that create that charm and, in that way,
bring the "touching lute" to life. His style is a mix between the "ancient"
style brisé of his teachers and predecessors and of the new Italian cantabile,
which stands for a very melodious bass line, a very refined harmony, a metric
that is worthy of the great poets and dancers, and especially a refined, very
French melody which is worthy of Michel Lambert and of the art of the "Doubles"
that were trendy at the French court of that time.
Philippe August Le Sage de Richeée had the honor of having been one of his
students. This leads us to Breslau, the place of birth of Sylvius Léopold Weiss,
which the following leading lutenists called their home: Reusner, Le Sage de
Richée, Meusel, Baron Kropfganss, Straube and others.
The works that were written by Weiss based on French works of Gallot and are
characterized by his tendency to use "French-style overtures" - the likes of the
Courante, Gavotte, Paysanne, and Chaconne dances that were so cherished at the
court of Louis XIV - in the majority of his suites
The suite in C major probably is from Weiss' Italian period, as the influence of
Scarlatti is obvious. Through its vivid counterpoints and imitation and its
mirrored largo, the overture is magnificent. The Courante is highly elaborate
with very long phrases in the style of Bach. The Bourrée with its many ornaments
is very popular; the Sarabande in a gallant and refined style which is notable
for the harmonic mastery of Weiss is very profound; the Menuet which is still
popular in its dynamic is very developed and written in a complex writing style;
the Presto is always a playful and inventive but formally controlled firework -
at the time, there clearly was no composer who could potentially have held a
candle to lutenist Sylvius Leopold Weiss. Despite the critiques of recent
lutenists who found his style a bit repetitive and redundant, the depth of his
music is worthy of the greatest. In fact, the great Weiss still even surprises
those who have a deeper knowledge of his works.
1. 크레이지슬롯 사이트Prelude (Charles Mouton)
2. Les Cabrioles Courante (Charles Mouton)
3. Tombeau de Gogo Allemande (Charles Mouton)
4. Courante et Double (Charles Mouton)
5. Sarabande (Charles Mouton)
6. Canaries (Charles Mouton)
7. L'Impromptu Allemande (Charles Mouton)
8. La Fiere Courante (Charles Mouton)
9. Gavotte (Charles Mouton)
10. Prelude (Charles Mouton)
11. La Belle Homicide Courante Gautier Double (Charles Mouton)
12. La Cavaliere Courante (Charles Mouton)
13. La Princesse Sarabande (Charles Mouton)
14. Chaconne (Charles Mouton)
15. Ouverture Allegro Largo (Sylvius Leopold Weiss)
16. Courante (Sylvius Leopold Weiss)
17. Bourree (Sylvius Leopold Weiss)
18. Sarabande (Sylvius Leopold Weiss)
19. Menuet (Sylvius Leopold Weiss)
20. Presto (Sylvius Leopold Weiss)
Listen to: the entire album.
License A marvelous classical spiral of lute sounds by Mauricio Buraglia for your project.
Play the music of Mauricio Buraglia in your restaurant or store.
Release date: 07/28/2016
Mauricio Buraglia lives in Paris France
Tagged as: Classical, Baroque, Instrumental, Composer: Charles Mouton, Lute, Composer: Sylvius Leopold Weiss
- Italian Baroque Music for Archlute by Francesca Torelli: Lute songs of the English Renaissance
- Passion, Pestilence and Polyphony by Misericordia: sickeningly good Medieval
- Conversations Galantes by Ensemble Mirable: rare and extraordinary music of the Baroque
- Musique pour le Roy Soleil, Robert de Visee, Works for Theorbo by Francesca Torelli: Lute songs of the English Renaissance
- The Glass Desert by Harlan Williams: beautiful dark and airy guitar compositions
- Honey From The Thorn by Tim Rayborn: Medieval and Middle Eastern music
- Fairest Isle by Wildcat Viols: viola da gamba girls gone wild!!
- Poeticall Musicke Live by Poeticall Musicke: Late Renaissance and Early Baroque music, historically performed
- Messe a l'usage des Couvents by Craig Hanson: exquisitely moving Baroque organ music
- Salutation by Poeticall Musicke: Late Renaissance and Early Baroque music, historically performed
- Patrons of the Lute by Daniel Shoskes: A feast of Baroque lute
- Litha by Skarazula: medieval European, Turkish and Arabic music
- Fantasia Incantata by Ensemble Libro Primo: A fantastic classical violin and lute duo interpreting Baroque composers
- La Superbe by Thomas Walker: Lute music of 17th century France and Italy
- Uccellini by Altri Stromenti: 17th century baroque ensemble
- Elizabeth's Lutes by Alex McCartney: Reflective, historically-informed performance on the lute
- Weiss Undercover by Daniel Shoskes: A feast of Baroque lute
- Toccata - Touched by Alex McCartney: Reflective, historically-informed performance on the lute
- Contemplations by Ireen Thomas: Lute sonatas from Mozart's time
- Canto y Danza by Chambure Vihuela Quartet: Dance music and songs of Renaissance Spain
- MP3: High quality MP3 variable-bit-rate files. Most people download these: they are audiophile files that play everywhere.
- ALAC: Perfect quality Apple Lossless format files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, get these. They're an exact audio copy of the original CD, and include the CD artwork and artist info. This is the same format as High Definition audio provided by the iTunes store.
- AAC: High quality Apple Audio Codec files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, these files sound great and include CD art and artist info. This is the standard format provided by the iTunes music store.
- WAV: Perfect quality WAV files. This format works everywhere, and is an exact audio copy of the original CD. It sounds fantastic. Album art and artist and artist info is unfortunately not possible with this format.
- FLAC Perfect quality open source FLAC files. This is an open source audio format. It is an exact copy of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 크레이지슬롯 사이트: High quality open source OGG files. This is an open source audio format. It is a compressed (smaller file size) version of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 128k: Medium quality 128K MP3 files. These are medium audio quality MP3 files that will work on every device. The audio quality is good enough for most uses. These files are intended for cases where you want to conserve disk space.