크레이지슬롯 사이트Mauricio Buraglia : Sylvius Leopold Weiss Suites en si Bemol et la Majeur.
A marvelous classical spiral of lute sounds.
Silvius Leopold Weiss (1687-1750) is without doubt one of the greatest musicians
of his time and one of the greatest figures of the lute throughout all periods of
He was a great traveler and attended many musical meetings to play with the masters of European music: Bach, Scarlatti, Handel,
Buffardin, Hasse, Quantz and Corelli.
His many writings and poems show us his magical vitality as a composer. Known throughout Europe, envied by musicians, he has composed over 600 pieces for lute, without
counting the many works lost or "destroyed" and according to the legend,
those works "not to be copied and kept secret".
Surrounded by a fantastic troupe of musicians at the court of Dresden, his meeting and friendship with JS Bach and
participation with the Collegium Musicum, his various sojourns in Italy, his
knowledge of the music of his time made him an accomplished composer. The influences of Italian opera, concertos, sonatas for violin, knowledge of
French music on the lute, the operas of Lully culminated in him being the musical worthy of the great Bach.
The meeting of French taste and rhythms, Italian Cantabiles and dazzling
German form with its highly developed phrasing is obvious when you listen, play or
analyze his work.
1. 크레이지슬롯 사이트Suite en si Bemol - Prelude (Sylvius Leopold Weiss)
2. Suite en si Bemol - Courante (Sylvius Leopold Weiss)
3. Suite en si Bemol - Bourree (Sylvius Leopold Weiss)
4. Suite en si Bemol - Sarabande (Sylvius Leopold Weiss)
5. 크레이지슬롯 사이트Suite en si Bemol - Menuet (Sylvius Leopold Weiss)
6. Suite en si Bemol - Presto (Sylvius Leopold Weiss)
7. Suite en la Majeur - Entree (Sylvius Leopold Weiss)
8. Suite en la Majeur - Courante (Sylvius Leopold Weiss)
9. Suite en la Majeur - Rondeau (Sylvius Leopold Weiss)
10. Suite en la Majeur - Sarabande (Sylvius Leopold Weiss)
11. Suite en la Majeur - Menuet (Sylvius Leopold Weiss)
12. Suite en la Majeur - Allegro (Sylvius Leopold Weiss)
Listen to: the entire album.
License A marvelous classical spiral of lute sounds by Mauricio Buraglia for your project.
Play the music of Mauricio Buraglia in your restaurant or store.
Release date: 5/18/2011
Mauricio Buraglia lives in Paris France
Tagged as: Classical, Baroque, Instrumental, Lute, Composer: Sylvius Leopold Weiss
- Fairest Isle by Wildcat Viols: viola da gamba girls gone wild!!
- Messe a l'usage des Couvents by Craig Hanson: exquisitely moving Baroque organ music
- Patrons of the Lute by Daniel Shoskes: A feast of Baroque lute
- Elizabeth's Lutes by Alex McCartney: Reflective, historically-informed performance on the lute
- JS Bach Suites and Fantasias, vol 2 by JungHae Kim: deeply elegant harpsichord
- Weiss Undercover by Daniel Shoskes: A feast of Baroque lute
- Lautenschmaus by Daniel Shoskes: A feast of Baroque lute
- JS Bach Suites and Fantasias, vol 1 by JungHae Kim: deeply elegant harpsichord
- Corrette - Le Phenix - Les Delices de la Solitude by Musica Franca: buoyant Baroque bassoon
- Portrait of an English Harpsichord by Steven Devine: exquisite and exuberant harpsichord.
- The Once and Future Harp by Cheryl Ann Fulton: World-class performer and teacher of Medieval, Baroque, Welsh triple, Celtic and Concert harps.
- Bach and Telemann - Sonatas, Preludes and Fantasias by Voices of Music: Lilting Renaissance & Baroque vocal interpretations
- The Siena Manuscript on steel string guitar by Paul Berget: renaissance lute, modernized.
- Un Tres Doulx Regard by Asteria: late-medieval vocal and instrumental music
- Italian Cantatas and Sonatas (GF Handel and Caldara) by The Kingsbury Ensemble: masterpieces that graced the courts of Europe, played with style and passion
- Sonatas For Trumpet And Organ by Jonathan Freeman-Attwood and Iain Simcock: brilliant Baroque masterpieces in virtuoso style
- I Cavalieri del Liuto - The Knights of the Lute by Paul Beier: solo lute of the Italian renaissance.
- A Lestampida by Dufay Collective: instrumental and vocal music from the Middle Ages and Reniassance
- Barbara Strozzi - Diporti di Euterpe by Paul Beier: solo lute of the Italian renaissance.
- Dolci Miei Sospiri by Ensemble Carpe Diem: Early music featuring Italian affetti from Switzerland
- MP3: High quality MP3 variable-bit-rate files. Most people download these: they are audiophile files that play everywhere.
- ALAC: Perfect quality Apple Lossless format files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, get these. They're an exact audio copy of the original CD, and include the CD artwork and artist info. This is the same format as High Definition audio provided by the iTunes store.
- AAC: High quality Apple Audio Codec files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, these files sound great and include CD art and artist info. This is the standard format provided by the iTunes music store.
- WAV: Perfect quality WAV files. This format works everywhere, and is an exact audio copy of the original CD. It sounds fantastic. Album art and artist and artist info is unfortunately not possible with this format.
- FLAC Perfect quality open source FLAC files. This is an open source audio format. It is an exact copy of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 크레이지슬롯 사이트: High quality open source OGG files. This is an open source audio format. It is a compressed (smaller file size) version of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 128k: Medium quality 128K MP3 files. These are medium audio quality MP3 files that will work on every device. The audio quality is good enough for most uses. These files are intended for cases where you want to conserve disk space.