Ensemble Mirable : Influenza Italiana.|
Rare and extraordinary music of the baroque.
Influenza Italiana, or the influence of the Italian style, is the unifying theme
of this marvelous collection of baroque works presented by Ensemble Mirable in
their latest recording.
The composers represented on this recording are all
either Italians who helped develop the unique Italian style of baroque
composition, or other Europeans who were influenced by the Italian style;
incorporating Italian elements such as the agitated style of Claudio Monteverdi or the
virtuosic instrumental styles developed by such composers as Biagio Marini and
Dario Castello. Among those represented here are Dietrich Becker, Dietrich Buxtehude, Marco Uccellini, Diego Ortiz, Giovanni Battista
Buonamento, and Andrea Falconieri.
With this latest recording Mirable continues to present lesser known baroque
works performed by some of today's finest artists using period instruments.
Their lyrical and virtuosic performances breathe new life into these oft
forgotten masterworks, reminding us of the glorious music that arose amidst the
backdrop of severe hardship frequently experienced by composers of this time
period, many of whom were affected by the black death that wreaked havoc in
Europe from the 1340s through the 1770s. This recording reminds us both that the
Italian influence extended far beyond the borders of what is now Italy, and that
life in the 17th century brought with it inconceivable hardships yet managed to
produce some of the finest music ever written.
1. La Folia (1650) (Andrea Falconieri (1585-1654))
2. Sonata in A major (Dietrich Becker (c1623-c1679))
3. Recercada Primera e Segunda (Diego Ortiz (c1510-c1570))
4. Sonata sopra L'aria di Ruggiero (Salamone Rossi (1570-1628))
5. Passacaglia in G minor (Biagio Marini (1594-1663))
6. Sonata III for two in D minor (Johann Rosenmuller (1619-1684))
7. Sonata Terza in A major Adagio Allegro Lento (Philipp Heinrich Erlebach (1657-1714))
8. 크레이지슬롯 사이트Sonata Terza in A major Allemande (Philipp Heinrich Erlebach (1657-1714))
9. Sonata Terza in A major Courante (Philipp Heinrich Erlebach (1657-1714))
10. Sonata Terza in A major Sarabande (Philipp Heinrich Erlebach (1657-1714))
11. Sonata Terza in A major Ciaconne Final Adagio (Philipp Heinrich Erlebach (1657-1714))
12. Sonata I a due canti di Ruggiero (Francesco Turini (1595-1656))
13. Sonata IV in D minor (1621) (Dario Castello (1590-1663))
14. Ballo del Gran Duca in C major (1626) (Giovanni Battista Buonamento (1618-1684))
15. Sonata a 3 (La Foscarina) in G minor (Biagio Marini (1594-1663))
16. Sonata in G major BuxWV 271 (Dietrich Buxtehude (1637-1707))
17. Aria sopra (La Bergamasca) in D major (Marco Uccellini (1603-1680))
Listen to: the entire album.
License Rare and extraordinary music of the baroque by Ensemble Mirable for your project.
Play the music of Ensemble Mirable in your restaurant or store.
Release date: 2/13/2013
Ensemble Mirable lives in California USA
Tagged as: Classical, Renaissance, Baroque, Instrumental, Composer: Andrea Falconieri, Composer: Dario Castello, Composer: Diego Ortiz, Composer: Dietrich Buxtehude, Composer: Giovanni Battista Buonamento, Composer: Johann Rosenmuller, Composer: Marco Uccellini, Composer: Philipp Heinrich Erlebach, Composer: Salamone Rossi, Harpsichord
- Vocal music of the Cathedral Notre-Dame de Paris in the year 1200 by Vox Nostra: gorgeously complex and rich vocals using manuscripts from the middle ages
- In a Garden So Green, Lute Music of Scotland by Voices of Music: Lilting Renaissance & Baroque vocal interpretations
- Cancionero by Dufay Collective: instrumental and vocal music from the Middle Ages and Reniassance
- To Shorten Winter's Sadness by Passamezzo: 16th and 17th Century Music and Song for Christmas and Winter
- Ancient Mosaic with Guitar by La Reverie: Recreating traditional music from a modern perspective
- Medieval and Traditional Carols, Chansons and Festive Dances by In Nova Cantica: carols and chansons from the 13th - 17th Centuries for dancing, festivities and mayhem
- Canarios II by Poeticall Musicke: Late Renaissance and Early Baroque music, historically performed
- Tasabasaba by To Life!: Music as a journey through tribal landscapes, rhythmic dance, hypnotic trance.
- Mozart Klavier Trios by Streicher Trio: classical chamber music on period instruments
- Elizabeth's Lutes by Alex McCartney: Reflective, historically-informed performance on the lute
- Soyes Loyal by Asteria: late-medieval vocal and instrumental music
- Assumpta est Maria by Vox Nostra: gorgeously complex and rich vocals using manuscripts from the middle ages
- JS Bach Six Motets BWV 225-230 by Bach Collegium San Diego: Bach, historically informed, vibrantly performed
- Carols for Quire from the Old and New Worlds, Volume 3 by Quire Cleveland: making life more harmonious
- Italian Baroque Music for Archlute by Francesca Torelli: Lute songs of the English Renaissance
- 크레이지슬롯 사이트Bach and Telemann - Sonatas, Preludes and Fantasias by Voices of Music: Lilting Renaissance & Baroque vocal interpretations
- Arpeggi by Federico Moscogiuri: Original and evocative lute music
- Medieval Game by Aitua: dreamy and beautiful original compositions on classical guitar
- The Virginalists by JungHae Kim: deeply elegant harpsichord
- Viva Mediva by Mediva: medieval music made enticingly modern
- MP3: High quality MP3 variable-bit-rate files. Most people download these: they are audiophile files that play everywhere.
- ALAC: Perfect quality Apple Lossless format files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, get these. They're an exact audio copy of the original CD, and include the CD artwork and artist info. This is the same format as High Definition audio provided by the iTunes store.
- AAC: High quality Apple Audio Codec files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, these files sound great and include CD art and artist info. This is the standard format provided by the iTunes music store.
- WAV: Perfect quality WAV files. This format works everywhere, and is an exact audio copy of the original CD. It sounds fantastic. Album art and artist and artist info is unfortunately not possible with this format.
- FLAC Perfect quality open source FLAC files. This is an open source audio format. It is an exact copy of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 크레이지슬롯 사이트: High quality open source OGG files. This is an open source audio format. It is a compressed (smaller file size) version of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 128k: Medium quality 128K MP3 files. These are medium audio quality MP3 files that will work on every device. The audio quality is good enough for most uses. These files are intended for cases where you want to conserve disk space.