David Modica : Near Distant Future.|
Layers of lush acoustic guitar.
Near Distant Future is an evocative musical journey. A mixture of highly
textured compositions that weave acoustic and electric guitars in ways that
absorb the listener into a space of ambient tranquility. David takes another
step into a new direction with his mastery of composition and soundscape. Near
Distant Future is a deep and sophisticated interplay of sparse melody and
enigmatic chordal passages.
1. Soul Searching
2. Secret Life
Listen to: the entire album.
License Layers of lush acoustic guitar by David Modica for your project.
Play the music of David Modica in your restaurant or store.
Release date: 8/27/2011
David Modica lives in Oregon USA
Tagged as: New Age, Inspirational, Instrumental New Age, Acoustic Guitar, Daydreaming, Electric Guitar
- Enchanted Wind by Suzanne Teng: world flute with a serene energy
- Acoustic Dreams by Manuel Ochoa: jazz and tango from where else, Argentina
- The Depths of a Year by Ehren Starks: piano and cello/jazzy new age
- Quieting by Lydia McCauley: intriguing piano compositions with dynamic accompaniment
- Journey Into Subconscious by Satori: healing, meditative ambient new age
- Mystic Journey by Suzanne Teng: world flute with a serene energy
- Shed Your Skin by Ray Montford: Evocative, melodic and haunting instrumental guitar music
- Lines Build Walls by Ehren Starks: piano and cello/jazzy new age
- Reclaimed Property by Kalabi: chillout music for late nights and early mornings
- Miles Beyond by Suzanne Teng: world flute with a serene energy
- After the Rain by Francois Couture: Canadian composer, musician, orchestrator, arranger and sound designer
- Law of Attraction by Paul Avgerinos: beautiful ambient space music
- Meditative Guitar by Jeff Wahl: acoustic new age and jazz guitar.
- Blues for all Occasions by Alan Marchand: Toe Teasin' Jazz Tunes For All Occasions
- The Best For Meditation by Satori: healing, meditative ambient new age
- Unspoken by Jami Sieber: enchanting cello compositions
- Out of the Blue and Into the Amazon by Emily Burridge: beautiful music that is fluid across genres, encompassing classical to contemporary to world
- Alice in Wonderland by Emma Wallace: angst-free modern ragtime
- Mojo Trippin' by Alan Marchand: Toe Teasin' Jazz Tunes For All Occasions
- The Garden by Toni Iniguez: classical guitar and Nature
- MP3: High quality MP3 variable-bit-rate files. Most people download these: they are audiophile files that play everywhere.
- ALAC: Perfect quality Apple Lossless format files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, get these. They're an exact audio copy of the original CD, and include the CD artwork and artist info. This is the same format as High Definition audio provided by the iTunes store.
- AAC: High quality Apple Audio Codec files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, these files sound great and include CD art and artist info. This is the standard format provided by the iTunes music store.
- WAV: Perfect quality WAV files. This format works everywhere, and is an exact audio copy of the original CD. It sounds fantastic. Album art and artist and artist info is unfortunately not possible with this format.
- FLAC Perfect quality open source FLAC files. This is an open source audio format. It is an exact copy of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 크레이지슬롯 사이트: High quality open source OGG files. This is an open source audio format. It is a compressed (smaller file size) version of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 128k: Medium quality 128K MP3 files. These are medium audio quality MP3 files that will work on every device. The audio quality is good enough for most uses. These files are intended for cases where you want to conserve disk space.