크레이지슬롯 사이트Mystic Crock : Nomad.|
Ambient, chillout, psybient, psychadelic and downbeat.
The music on "Nomad" is ambient, chilled out and downbeat at its best -
psychedelic and mystical.
Wide, crystal clear pad sounds mix with driving bass,
laid back beats, minor melody lines and many natural effects create unique
After a long stressful day, in the chill out area, in a
traffic jam or just as background music - on "Nomad" you'll find the right
sounds to calm down and relax. It's just pure enjoyment of music.
With "Nomad" Steve Crock (aka "Mystic Crock") records his debut album as a solo
1. Deep Atmospheres
6. Confused Reality
8. Nomad Drone
Listen to: the entire album.
License Ambient, chillout, psybient, psychadelic and downbeat by Mystic Crock for your project.
Play the music of Mystic Crock in your restaurant or store.
Release date: 04/20/2014
Mystic Crock lives in Berlin Germany
Tagged as: Ambient, Downtempo, New Age, Chillout, Massage, Psychedelic trance
- Reclaimed Property by Kalabi: chillout music for late nights and early mornings
- A Balm for Sisyphus by Luke Gartner-Brereton: music for minds
- The Moon of Wintertime by Lydia McCauley: intriguing piano compositions with dynamic accompaniment
- Temptation_ by Emma Wallace: angst-free modern ragtime
- Race The Sun by Solar Theory: sound meditations unifying deeply mesmerizing vocals with electronic soundscapes
- The Wheel by Kalabi: chillout music for late nights and early mornings
- A Reason to Stay Up all Night by Emma Wallace: angst-free modern ragtime
- The Stuff of Fairy Tales by Emma Wallace: angst-free modern ragtime
- Silvery Beast by Daniel Knowler: organic, atmospheric acoustic-guitar textures
- Colors of Spain by Daniel Estrem: colorful classical guitar
- Musique pour le Roy Soleil, Robert de Visee, Works for Theorbo by Francesca Torelli: Lute songs of the English Renaissance
- Amazing Grace by David Modica: layers of lush acoustic guitar
- You are the Music of my Silence by Hans Christian: new age meets Indian cello
- Down the Rabbit Hole by Emma Wallace: angst-free modern ragtime
- Santa Take the Night Off by Emma Wallace: angst-free modern ragtime
- Hans Neusidler, Ein newes Lautenbuechlein by Jacob Heringman: renaissance lute
- Alma de Cuerda (Soul of String) by La Reverie: Recreating traditional music from a modern perspective
- Human by Falling You: haunting, ethereal pop ambient
- Dive Volume 2 by Sandeep Bhandari: Ethnic ambiance combined with electronic moods and grooves
- Seven Waves of Knowing by Sambodhi Prem: reflections of the moon in music
- MP3: High quality MP3 variable-bit-rate files. Most people download these: they are audiophile files that play everywhere.
- ALAC: Perfect quality Apple Lossless format files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, get these. They're an exact audio copy of the original CD, and include the CD artwork and artist info. This is the same format as High Definition audio provided by the iTunes store.
- AAC: High quality Apple Audio Codec files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, these files sound great and include CD art and artist info. This is the standard format provided by the iTunes music store.
- WAV: Perfect quality WAV files. This format works everywhere, and is an exact audio copy of the original CD. It sounds fantastic. Album art and artist and artist info is unfortunately not possible with this format.
- FLAC Perfect quality open source FLAC files. This is an open source audio format. It is an exact copy of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 크레이지슬롯 사이트: High quality open source OGG files. This is an open source audio format. It is a compressed (smaller file size) version of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 128k: Medium quality 128K MP3 files. These are medium audio quality MP3 files that will work on every device. The audio quality is good enough for most uses. These files are intended for cases where you want to conserve disk space.