크레이지슬롯 사이트Mystic Crock : Reef.|
Ambient, chillout, psybient, psychadelic and downbeat.
With Reef Mystic Crock releases his third studio album. He remains true to
himself and his style - Ambient, Chillout, Psybient Downtempo... "Reef" starts
very quietly and rises gradually to the last song. The album is designed as a
mix album to listen to it in one go. Mystic Crock gives much observance to
sophisticated drone and pad sounds and puts much love in the details like
effects and percussions.
To perfect the listening experience and to polish the sound to the max he got
the legendary Aes Dana to master his latest masterpiece.
Dive into the world of smooth sounds of "Reef" by Mystic Crock.
Audio Mastering at Ultimae Studio by Vincent Villuis / Aes Dana www.ultimae.com
2. Floating Mind
3. Ship to Nowhere
5. Acoustic Spirit
6. Dance of the Sea Serpent
7. Off the Ground
9. Drift Away
Listen to: the entire album.
License Ambient, chillout, psybient, psychadelic and downbeat by Mystic Crock for your project.
Play the music of Mystic Crock in your restaurant or store.
Release date: 03/27/2015
Mystic Crock lives in Berlin Germany
Tagged as: Ambient, Electronica, Chillout, Downtempo, Drone, IDM
- Reclaimed Property by Kalabi: chillout music for late nights and early mornings
- Ancient Mosaic with Guitar by La Reverie: Recreating traditional music from a modern perspective
- Lautenschmaus by Daniel Shoskes: A feast of Baroque lute
- Arpeggi by Federico Moscogiuri: Original and evocative lute music
- Versailles et Dresde les Cours du Roi Luth by Mauricio Buraglia: a marvelous classical spiral of lute sounds
- Rondeau Melancolique by Alex McCartney: Reflective, historically-informed performance on the lute
- Gnosis by Paul Avgerinos: beautiful ambient space music
- Muse of the Round Sky by Paul Avgerinos: beautiful ambient space music
- Sylvius Leopold Weiss Suites en si Bemol et la Majeur by Mauricio Buraglia: a marvelous classical spiral of lute sounds
- Musique pour le Roy Soleil, Robert de Visee, Works for Theorbo by Francesca Torelli: Lute songs of the English Renaissance
- Hans Neusidler, Ein newes Lautenbuechlein by Jacob Heringman: renaissance lute
- Alma de Cuerda (Soul of String) by La Reverie: Recreating traditional music from a modern perspective
- Dive Volume 1 by Sandeep Bhandari: Ethnic ambiance combined with electronic moods and grooves
- A Balm for Sisyphus by Luke Gartner-Brereton: music for minds
- Dive Volume 2 by Sandeep Bhandari: Ethnic ambiance combined with electronic moods and grooves
- Seven Waves of Knowing by Sambodhi Prem: reflections of the moon in music
- Stile Moderno, Stile Antico by Thomas Walker: Lute music of 17th century France and Italy
- Patrons of the Lute by Daniel Shoskes: A feast of Baroque lute
- Personal Elegy by Chris Field: Music in the Twenty-First Century, a hybrid blend of classical and ambient music
- Binary Emotions by Michael Lovatt: Deep House and Tech with a trippy downtempo vibe
- MP3: High quality MP3 variable-bit-rate files. Most people download these: they are audiophile files that play everywhere.
- ALAC: Perfect quality Apple Lossless format files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, get these. They're an exact audio copy of the original CD, and include the CD artwork and artist info. This is the same format as High Definition audio provided by the iTunes store.
- AAC: High quality Apple Audio Codec files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, these files sound great and include CD art and artist info. This is the standard format provided by the iTunes music store.
- WAV: Perfect quality WAV files. This format works everywhere, and is an exact audio copy of the original CD. It sounds fantastic. Album art and artist and artist info is unfortunately not possible with this format.
- FLAC Perfect quality open source FLAC files. This is an open source audio format. It is an exact copy of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 크레이지슬롯 사이트: High quality open source OGG files. This is an open source audio format. It is a compressed (smaller file size) version of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 128k: Medium quality 128K MP3 files. These are medium audio quality MP3 files that will work on every device. The audio quality is good enough for most uses. These files are intended for cases where you want to conserve disk space.