The Old Recruits : Lookin' Fly.|
A new take on old funk.
Packed full of driving beats, funky bass and electric guitars, dusty keyboards and Disco Diva vocals, Lookin' Fly is a party on your hard drive.
Building on the success of "Keep Your Head Up", the new songs continue the band's tradition of mixing old and new funky disco styles that sound equally at home in any of the last 4 decades.
With The Old Recruits back in the studio after six months on the road, "Lookin' Fly" is a collection of new songs written during sessions held in the first months of 2015.
1. Move Your Feet
2. Everybody Gettin' Freaky
3. Lookin' Fly
4. Keep on Dancin'
5. Little Question
6. What You Want
7. My House is Your House
10. All My Girls
Listen to: the entire album.
License A new take on old funk by The Old Recruits for your project.
Play the music of The Old Recruits in your restaurant or store.
Release date: 01/02/2016
The Old Recruits lives in Fleet England
Tagged as: Alt Rock, Funk, Rock, Electro Pop
- Reclaimed Property by Kalabi: chillout music for late nights and early mornings
- The Chill Funk Trip by Made of Wood: Groove laden chillout funk
- The Afro Dub EP by Super Hi-Fi: Trombone-fueled hard Afro-Dub from Brooklyn!
- A Better Picture by Kat Webb: Smooth, sultry Rhythm and Blues from a Southern songstress
- One Life Left by Iordache: Free funk governed by the rules of chance
- Return by Linda Wood: melodic, eclectic 'quirk-pop'
- Mountain Sounds by Mountain Sounds: a fresh new approach to lush indie pop
- Tape Speed by Francois Couture: Canadian composer, musician, orchestrator, arranger and sound designer
- Look for the Sunshine by Mike Goudreau Jazz Band: boppin', swingin' joie de vivre whether it's jazz or blues
- Reverie_ by Icicle: He Who Sings Thinks No Evil
- TGIF by Mike Goudreau Jazz Band: boppin', swingin' joie de vivre whether it's jazz or blues
- Silence by Icicle: He Who Sings Thinks No Evil
- Themes For Your Imagination - vol 2 by John Cabrera: Lush, deeply moving, cinematic soundscapes and soaring musical themes for your daily eargasm
- Music Elevator by OTiS: drenched in soul, nestled deep in a groove
- Modern Interiors by The West Exit: soulful electro pop
- Blues for all Occasions by Alan Marchand: Toe Teasin' Jazz Tunes For All Occasions
- The Young Werewolves by The Young Werewolves: nippy post-punk retro rock with a bite
- ILL-Emental by Soundami: a tsunami of high energy electronic sound
- Polaris by The Headroom Project: Vivid world-electronica grooves
- Wet City Rockers by Wet City Rockers: rootsy, dubby, Reggae sounds from the rainy city
- 크레이지슬롯 사이트MP3: High quality MP3 variable-bit-rate files. Most people download these: they are audiophile files that play everywhere.
- ALAC: Perfect quality Apple Lossless format files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, get these. They're an exact audio copy of the original CD, and include the CD artwork and artist info. This is the same format as High Definition audio provided by the iTunes store.
- 크레이지슬롯 사이트AAC: High quality Apple Audio Codec files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, these files sound great and include CD art and artist info. This is the standard format provided by the iTunes music store.
- WAV: Perfect quality WAV files. This format works everywhere, and is an exact audio copy of the original CD. It sounds fantastic. Album art and artist and artist info is unfortunately not possible with this format.
- FLAC Perfect quality open source FLAC files. This is an open source audio format. It is an exact copy of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 크레이지슬롯 사이트: High quality open source OGG files. This is an open source audio format. It is a compressed (smaller file size) version of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 128k: Medium quality 128K MP3 files. These are medium audio quality MP3 files that will work on every device. The audio quality is good enough for most uses. These files are intended for cases where you want to conserve disk space.