크레이지슬롯 사이트OTiS : OTiS.|
Drenched in soul, nestled deep in a groove.
This diverse album touches
on bluesy rock on "All Over Again" and "American Dream," but also delivering
rhythm driven reggae on "Trying to Believe," "Tin Can" and "Reconstruction."
Funk and Jam fans will immediately fall into "Andelusia," "Situation Song" and
"The Way It Goes."
The band breaks out of boxes even more on the Americana
tinged "Die Easy" featuring Joe Trombino of Urban Sun. The "Round Table Online"
wrote "It's a rarity for energy of a band to translate so strongly on a
recording, yet OTiS manages to pull it off with ease."
This is OTiS' debut album, and was recorded during the better part of 2009, and was
officially released in March 2010. It is produced by OTiS' bass player, Dave
Lowenthal, and mastered by Butch Jones at Beathaven.
1. All Over Again
2. American Dream
3. Trying to Believe
7. Situation Song
8. Tin Can
9. Die Easy
10. The Way it Goes
Listen to: the entire album.
License Drenched in soul, nestled deep in a groove by OTiS for your project.
Play the music of OTiS in your restaurant or store.
Release date: 4/10/2011
OTiS lives in New York USA
Tagged as: Alt Rock, Funk
- Second Sight by Jami Sieber: enchanting cello compositions
- Lost And Found And Lost by The Seldon Plan: sophisticated rock with emo undercurrents
- The Way we Feel by Sound of Seventy Three: expansive guitar-driven post-rock with trip-hop tinged remixes
- Resurgence by Icicle: He Who Sings Thinks No Evil
- Inner by Curl: Groovy, French downtempo electro-rock songs
- Our Wet Geometry by Daniel Knowler: organic, atmospheric acoustic-guitar textures
- A Origem da Natureza Urbana by Urban Response: Funky Urban Tropical Electro Trip-Hop from Brazil
- The Collective Now by The Seldon Plan: sophisticated rock with emo undercurrents
- The Wait is Over by XXX Car Ride: smash and grab industrial rock
- The Citadel by Heir to Madness: dark and dynamic progressive rock
- Save As by Collection Get: jazz vocalist + sad robot = indie pop
- Mojo Radio by Mojo Radio: dirty blues fo' yo' dirty minds
- Gravity by Artemis: Alternative / Downtempo / Electro-pop
- Theorems by Icicle: He Who Sings Thinks No Evil
- The Book and the Flower by Mundi: Early music meets global folk at the Penguin Café
- Solstice by Petar Alargic: a vision inspiring voyage across the diameters of your imagination
- Versions by Version: Electro-Reggae-Blues.
- Hidden Sky by Jami Sieber: enchanting cello compositions
- Lightfields by Adam Fielding: atmospheric dance music with cool vocals
- Happiness Hurts Me by Self Delusion: darkly addictive electro-pop songs
- MP3: High quality MP3 variable-bit-rate files. Most people download these: they are audiophile files that play everywhere.
- ALAC: Perfect quality Apple Lossless format files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, get these. They're an exact audio copy of the original CD, and include the CD artwork and artist info. This is the same format as High Definition audio provided by the iTunes store.
- AAC: High quality Apple Audio Codec files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, these files sound great and include CD art and artist info. This is the standard format provided by the iTunes music store.
- WAV: Perfect quality WAV files. This format works everywhere, and is an exact audio copy of the original CD. It sounds fantastic. Album art and artist and artist info is unfortunately not possible with this format.
- FLAC Perfect quality open source FLAC files. This is an open source audio format. It is an exact copy of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 크레이지슬롯 사이트: High quality open source OGG files. This is an open source audio format. It is a compressed (smaller file size) version of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 128k: Medium quality 128K MP3 files. These are medium audio quality MP3 files that will work on every device. The audio quality is good enough for most uses. These files are intended for cases where you want to conserve disk space.