크레이지슬롯 사이트prettyhowtown : helium.|
Playful, melodic, hand-made ambient electronic music.
In helium, prettyhowtown (San Diego area performer John Noble) weaves a more contemplative web. Created entirely on a custom-built modular synthesizer and played live, these are "smaller" works: quietly intense, and truly ambient. As a performer, John is pleased when people react to his music at live shows by using it as a background for conversation, quiet thinking, or even sleeping—this last is a very high form of applause for an ambient live set! Helium is music for a tranquil evening.
3. harmonices mundi
5. hydrogen beta (original)
6. 크레이지슬롯 사이트my home is not my home
Listen to: the entire album.
License Playful, melodic, hand-made ambient electronic music by prettyhowtown for your project.
Play the music of prettyhowtown in your restaurant or store.
Release date: 09/11/2015
prettyhowtown lives in California USA
Tagged as: Ambient, New Age, Experimental Electronic
- Cry Wolf by Ehren Starks: piano and cello/jazzy new age
- Gettin Down to Business by Jive Ass Sleepers: chilled out grooves & uptempo funkathons
- Berlin Calls by AndrewPlusJohn: soulful electric guitar in a smooth and gentle landscape
- Diverso Universo by Kim Ribeiro: brazilian contemporary and traditional flute
- Collage by Daniel Estrem: colorful classical guitar
- JS Bach Suites and Fantasias, vol 1 by JungHae Kim: deeply elegant harpsichord
- Breath of Life by Cobb Bussinger: Melodic, passionate, introspective and transcendent journeys to the heart
- Elizabeth's Lutes by Alex McCartney: Reflective, historically-informed performance on the lute
- Deux Grands Maitres de l'Ecriture pour le Luth Baroque et le Theorbe by Mauricio Buraglia: a marvelous classical spiral of lute sounds
- Blank River by Daniel Knowler: organic, atmospheric acoustic-guitar textures
- Circonflexe by Oliostere: Progressive jazz frolicking on melodic polyrhythms
- Legacy by Ken Bonfield: Calling Bonfield a guitarist is like calling Michelangelo a painter
- La Faille by Justin St-Pierre: Acoustic percusive guitar
- Reflections by Joseph Nimoh: uplifting solo piano pieces with influences from classical, jazz and gospel music
- Up by Paolo Pavan: Urban funky jazz piano, in a sober and straightforward style
- Cool Silence by AndrewPlusJohn: soulful electric guitar in a smooth and gentle landscape
- Jeremiah Lawson Vol 1 Preludes and Fugues by Daniel Estrem: colorful classical guitar
- Ravel on Guitar and Ukulele by Daniel Estrem: colorful classical guitar
- JS Bach Suites and Fantasias, vol 2 by JungHae Kim: deeply elegant harpsichord
- Two Romantic Piano Trios by Women Composers by Streicher Trio: classical chamber music on period instruments
- MP3: High quality MP3 variable-bit-rate files. Most people download these: they are audiophile files that play everywhere.
- ALAC: Perfect quality Apple Lossless format files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, get these. They're an exact audio copy of the original CD, and include the CD artwork and artist info. This is the same format as High Definition audio provided by the iTunes store.
- AAC: High quality Apple Audio Codec files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, these files sound great and include CD art and artist info. This is the standard format provided by the iTunes music store.
- WAV: Perfect quality WAV files. This format works everywhere, and is an exact audio copy of the original CD. It sounds fantastic. Album art and artist and artist info is unfortunately not possible with this format.
- FLAC Perfect quality open source FLAC files. This is an open source audio format. It is an exact copy of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 크레이지슬롯 사이트: High quality open source OGG files. This is an open source audio format. It is a compressed (smaller file size) version of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 128k: Medium quality 128K MP3 files. These are medium audio quality MP3 files that will work on every device. The audio quality is good enough for most uses. These files are intended for cases where you want to conserve disk space.