크레이지슬롯 사이트La Reverie : Ancient Mosaic with Guitar.
Recreating traditional music from a modern perspective.
The guitar is related to the repertoire of the lute and the vihuela as the piano
is to the harpsichord or organ. This magical instrument, as Stravinsky said
(referring to Andrés Segovia's guitar) "sounds little, but goes far".
The guitar has given me
the opportunity to immerse myself in the works of great and historical composers
such as those recorded in Ancient Mosaic with Guitar. I consider it a
privilege to be able to receive through their scores, the sensitivity of such
The works of Esaias Reusner, Luis de Milan, Ludovico Roncalli, etc, sound good on the modern Spanish
guitar, a direct descendant of all those old instruments for which they were
written. I just had to play them freely and with respect, feeling them as part
of the guitar and without trying to make them sound as anything other than what
they intrinsically are. The recording of Ancient Mosaic with Guitar was made
several times over the last few years. I never consciously set out to make an
album like this, I was simply interested in a particular piece, and so studied
and recorded it. Finally, I found I had enough stylistically homogenous material
to produce an album.
Two musical friends participated: the soprano Palmira Irisarri, who sings on
tracks 3, 5, 7, 10, 13 and 15, and the percussionist Ángel Martín, who plays on
track 16. My thanks to both of them.
It was very gratifying for me to work with Palmira Irisarri, an excellent
soprano and musicologist. Her singing is distinguished by her sweet, natural
timbre and the perfect tuning of her voice. No doubt her style is perfectly
suited for these Spanish Renaissance pieces, so often interpreted with later
Track 16, "Improvisation about Quand voie", deserves a separate paragraph. It is
not an old piece, but is based on a familiar melody in the repertoire of the
troubadours "Quand voie la flor nouvelle", anonymous. This is a recreation of
the original, but with a completely modern interpretation, adding parts of my
1. Passacaglia (Esaias Reusner)
2. Sir John Smith His Almaine (John Dowland)
3. Quien Amores Ten (Luis de Milan)
4. Prelude (Johann Sebastian Bach)
5. Nova Angeletta (Luis de Milan)
6. Frog Galliard (John Dowland)
7. Levayme amor (Luis de Milan)
8. Preludio (Ludovico Roncalli)
9. Passacaglia (Ludovico Roncalli)
10. Poys Dezeys que me Quereis ben (Luis de Milan)
11. The Voice (John Dowland)
12. Allegro and Giga (Esaias Reusner)
13. Arded corazon arded (Luis de Narvaez)
14. Cancion Del Emperador (Luis de Narvaez)
15. Falay mina amor (Luis de Milan)
16. Improvisation About Quant Voie (Esteban Canyar)
Listen to: the entire album.
License Recreating traditional music from a modern perspective by La Reverie for your project.
Play the music of La Reverie in your restaurant or store.
Release date: 4/16/2011
La Reverie lives in Granada Spain
Tagged as: Classical, Renaissance, Baroque, Classical Singing, Composer: Esaias Reusner, Composer: Esteban Canyar, Composer: Johann Sebastian Bach, Composer: John Dowland, Composer: Ludovico Roncalli, Composer: Luis de Milan, Composer: Luis de Narvaez, Classical Guitar
- Mesangeau's Experiments by Alex McCartney: Reflective, historically-informed performance on the lute
- Vocal music of the Cathedral Notre-Dame de Paris in the year 1200 by Vox Nostra: gorgeously complex and rich vocals using manuscripts from the middle ages
- Italian Baroque Music for Archlute by Francesca Torelli: Lute songs of the English Renaissance
- Influenza Italiana by Ensemble Mirable: rare and extraordinary music of the Baroque
- Colors of Spain by Daniel Estrem: colorful classical guitar
- Classical Melodies on Saxophone by Andy Findon: Virtuoso flute and piccolo performances by top London musician
- Courante by Edward Martin and Thomas Walker: French lute duets that represent the pinnacle of the High Baroque
- Deux Grands Maitres de l'Ecriture pour le Luth Baroque et le Theorbe by Mauricio Buraglia: a marvelous classical spiral of lute sounds
- Elizabeth's Lutes by Alex McCartney: Reflective, historically-informed performance on the lute
- bachconnections by Jonathan Freeman-Attwood and Colm Carey: dazzling and luminous duo performances of Bach
- In a Garden So Green, Lute Music of Scotland by Voices of Music: Lilting Renaissance & Baroque vocal interpretations
- Canarios II by Poeticall Musicke: Late Renaissance and Early Baroque music, historically performed
- To Shorten Winter's Sadness by Passamezzo: 16th and 17th Century Music and Song for Christmas and Winter
- Hidden Sky by Jami Sieber: enchanting cello compositions
- Cancionero by Dufay Collective: instrumental and vocal music from the Middle Ages and Reniassance
- Triemer Six Cello Sonatas by Ensemble Mirable: rare and extraordinary music of the Baroque
- Patrons of the Lute by Daniel Shoskes: A feast of Baroque lute
- Legacy by Ken Bonfield: Calling Bonfield a guitarist is like calling Michelangelo a painter
- Italian Music of the 17th Century by Altri Stromenti: 17th century baroque ensemble
- Unspoken by Jami Sieber: enchanting cello compositions
- MP3: High quality MP3 variable-bit-rate files. Most people download these: they are audiophile files that play everywhere.
- ALAC: Perfect quality Apple Lossless format files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, get these. They're an exact audio copy of the original CD, and include the CD artwork and artist info. This is the same format as High Definition audio provided by the iTunes store.
- AAC: High quality Apple Audio Codec files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, these files sound great and include CD art and artist info. This is the standard format provided by the iTunes music store.
- WAV: Perfect quality WAV files. This format works everywhere, and is an exact audio copy of the original CD. It sounds fantastic. Album art and artist and artist info is unfortunately not possible with this format.
- FLAC Perfect quality open source FLAC files. This is an open source audio format. It is an exact copy of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 크레이지슬롯 사이트: High quality open source OGG files. This is an open source audio format. It is a compressed (smaller file size) version of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 128k: Medium quality 128K MP3 files. These are medium audio quality MP3 files that will work on every device. The audio quality is good enough for most uses. These files are intended for cases where you want to conserve disk space.