Rildrim : Moving Inward.|
Electronic music becomes poetry.
Moving Inward is an album that explores both the classical and jazzy sides of Ambient by shifting the focus of its musical content from the typical static sonorities, as well as the emphasis on sound design found in pure Ambient, to a more harmonically dynamic and melodic Downtempo that draws inspiration from traditional sources without neglecting the creative innovations of forward thinking contemporary music.
The result is a delightful collection of relatively short pieces that add a catchy element to the sought after unobtrusive quality of Ambient that opens up a fresh and exquisite sonic space where past and future not only coexist, but enrich each other.
1. Moving Inward
2. 크레이지슬롯 사이트Descent into Matter
3. Changing Horizons
4. Shifting Sands
5. Talking to the Trees
6. Crimson Lizard
7. Summer Visions
Listen to: the entire album.
License Electronic music becomes poetry by Rildrim for your project.
Play the music of Rildrim in your restaurant or store.
Release date: 03/14/2018
Rildrim lives in Las Palmas Spain
Tagged as: Ambient, Electronica, Instrumental, Daydreaming
- Reclaimed Property by Kalabi: chillout music for late nights and early mornings
- Mystic Journey by Suzanne Teng: world flute with a serene energy
- Hidden Sky by Jami Sieber: enchanting cello compositions
- Lines Build Walls by Ehren Starks: piano and cello/jazzy new age
- Seven Waves of Knowing by Sambodhi Prem: reflections of the moon in music
- Difference by Mystic Crock: Ambient, Chillout, Psybient, Psychadelic and Downbeat
- Enchanted Wind by Suzanne Teng: world flute with a serene energy
- Nomad by Mystic Crock: Ambient, Chillout, Psybient, Psychadelic and Downbeat
- A Balm for Sisyphus by Luke Gartner-Brereton: music for minds
- The Depths of a Year by Ehren Starks: piano and cello/jazzy new age
- Dandelion by Kalabi: chillout music for late nights and early mornings
- Seraphim by David Modica: layers of lush acoustic guitar
- Future Forever by Ion: clean, crystalline ambient
- The Bubble or the Spirit by Kalabi: chillout music for late nights and early mornings
- Near Distant Future by David Modica: layers of lush acoustic guitar
- Keep Your Head Up by The Old Recruits: a new take on old funk
- The Ice Castle by Kirsty Hawkshaw: ambient electronica
- Water and Sky by Kourosh Dini: minimalist piano with slashes of ambient electronics
- Bach Cello Suites on 8 String Guitar volume 2 by Daniel Estrem: colorful classical guitar
- Out of the Blue and Into the Amazon by Emily Burridge: beautiful music that is fluid across genres, encompassing classical to contemporary to world
- MP3: High quality MP3 variable-bit-rate files. Most people download these: they are audiophile files that play everywhere.
- ALAC: Perfect quality Apple Lossless format files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, get these. They're an exact audio copy of the original CD, and include the CD artwork and artist info. This is the same format as High Definition audio provided by the iTunes store.
- AAC: High quality Apple Audio Codec files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, these files sound great and include CD art and artist info. This is the standard format provided by the iTunes music store.
- WAV: Perfect quality WAV files. This format works everywhere, and is an exact audio copy of the original CD. It sounds fantastic. Album art and artist and artist info is unfortunately not possible with this format.
- FLAC Perfect quality open source FLAC files. This is an open source audio format. It is an exact copy of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 크레이지슬롯 사이트: High quality open source OGG files. This is an open source audio format. It is a compressed (smaller file size) version of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 128k: Medium quality 128K MP3 files. These are medium audio quality MP3 files that will work on every device. The audio quality is good enough for most uses. These files are intended for cases where you want to conserve disk space.