Sandeep Bhandari : Dive Volume 1.|
Ethnic ambiance combined with electronic moods and grooves.
Firmly rooted in the genre of Downtempo, with a nod to ambient music pioneers, this instrumental album explores the boundaries between electronic and roots-based acoustic music. Beats blended seamlessly with guitars, pianos, bells and other folk instruments with a shifting backdrop of soft tones and textures. Melodies warp into new sounds, and then disappear with little trace.
An over-arching theme of water is the thread that nudges these dreamy tracks in the same direction with a gentle reminder of man's relationship with land and sea.
1. The Love Who Spied Me
3. Never Hold Your Breath
6. Rich In Loss
7. Sad Logic
9. Down to the Storm
10. Horizontal is Vertical
Listen to: the entire album.
License Ethnic ambiance combined with electronic moods and grooves by Sandeep Bhandari for your project.
Play the music of Sandeep Bhandari in your restaurant or store.
Release date: 03/09/2014
Sandeep Bhandari lives in Ontario Canada
Tagged as: Electronica, Downtempo, Folk, Instrumental
- Keep Your Head Up by The Old Recruits: a new take on old funk
- Samsara by Mystic Crock: Ambient, Chillout, Psybient, Psychadelic and Downbeat
- Moving Inward by Rildrim: electronic music becomes poetry
- Tango - Jazz (live in Studio C) by Scott Hallgren: jazz, tango & other adventures
- Riding The Ghan by Mystic Crock: Ambient, Chillout, Psybient, Psychadelic and Downbeat
- Magic Times by Mokhov: Sounds like Four Tet + Boards of Canada
- Devotion by Solar Cycle: a summer cocktail of Chill out, Electronica and Ambient
- The Wheel by Kalabi: chillout music for late nights and early mornings
- Reef by Mystic Crock: Ambient, Chillout, Psybient, Psychadelic and Downbeat
- Difference by Mystic Crock: Ambient, Chillout, Psybient, Psychadelic and Downbeat
- Silver by Beth Quist: electro-Balkan / Indian meets New Age.
- Near Distant Future by David Modica: layers of lush acoustic guitar
- Perfect Dream by Mokhov: Sounds like Four Tet + Boards of Canada
- Decade by future_former: deeply relaxing, inspirational electronica in a style somewhere in-between Schiller, Vangelis and Enigma
- Seven Waves of Knowing by Sambodhi Prem: reflections of the moon in music
- Seraphim by David Modica: layers of lush acoustic guitar
- Hidden Sky by Jami Sieber: enchanting cello compositions
- Remember by Ishwish: transcendent ambient vibrations
- Fly by Dmitry Krasnoukhov: New age romantic piano music
- Brian Bunker Trio by Brian Bunker Trio: A riotous romp through the worlds of jazz, classical and rock
- MP3: High quality MP3 variable-bit-rate files. Most people download these: they are audiophile files that play everywhere.
- ALAC: Perfect quality Apple Lossless format files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, get these. They're an exact audio copy of the original CD, and include the CD artwork and artist info. This is the same format as High Definition audio provided by the iTunes store.
- AAC: High quality Apple Audio Codec files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, these files sound great and include CD art and artist info. This is the standard format provided by the iTunes music store.
- WAV: Perfect quality WAV files. This format works everywhere, and is an exact audio copy of the original CD. It sounds fantastic. Album art and artist and artist info is unfortunately not possible with this format.
- FLAC Perfect quality open source FLAC files. This is an open source audio format. It is an exact copy of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 크레이지슬롯 사이트: High quality open source OGG files. This is an open source audio format. It is a compressed (smaller file size) version of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 128k: Medium quality 128K MP3 files. These are medium audio quality MP3 files that will work on every device. The audio quality is good enough for most uses. These files are intended for cases where you want to conserve disk space.