크레이지슬롯 사이트Snowsleep : Noises Around Us.|
Mediative ambient, electronic and post-rock.
This is the first EP from Snowsleep, which symbolizes the experimental nature of the project. This is the first attempt to combine progressive rock, ambient and post-rock. Each of the tracks is a world in itself, with its own style and sound. I hope you enjoy it!
1. Noises Around Us
2. Twilight Zone
3. 크레이지슬롯 사이트After
4. Flowing in Time
Listen to: the entire album.
License Mediative ambient, electronic and post-rock by Snowsleep for your project.
Play the music of Snowsleep in your restaurant or store.
Release date: 06/20/2016
Snowsleep lives in Hamburg Germany
Tagged as: Ambient, Electronica, Experimental, Chillout
- Love Amplifier by Love Amplifier: Lose yourself in the electronic
- Mother Earth by Windpearl: Eclectic, atmospheric hard electronica with a helping of chiptune sounds and drum & bass
- The Devil I Know - The Remixes by Mercy Machine: introspective avant-pop songs
- Binary Emotions by Michael Lovatt: Deep House and Tech with a trippy downtempo vibe
- Vere by Vate: urban electronic music
- When Droplets Coalesce Into A Puddle by EuchMad: Hypnotic and touching, Euchmad immerses us in a fantasy world
- Race The Sun by Solar Theory: sound meditations unifying deeply mesmerizing vocals with electronic soundscapes
- r a r h by Windcheater: House, and Tech-House from the UK via Japan
- Funk Fusion Vol 2 by Cozmikbeats: Funky Soul Beats with Urban Hip Hop flare
- Mediterranean Cruising by Suchitra Lata: Swirling Chillout, Ambient, World, Progressive Pop, Indian classical veena and much more in between
- Moving Inward by Rildrim: electronic music becomes poetry
- Riding The Ghan by Mystic Crock: Ambient, Chillout, Psybient, Psychadelic and Downbeat
- The Valley Below by DP Kaufman: ambient, melodic electronica meets neo-classical
- Devotion by Solar Cycle: a summer cocktail of Chill out, Electronica and Ambient
- Spectra by Terracotta Blue: Hip-hop-infused, electronic chill music... with a dash of everything else!
- Decade by future_former: deeply relaxing, inspirational electronica in a style somewhere in-between Schiller, Vangelis and Enigma
- Velenje Remixed by Monom: ethnic house music, World music, electronic, chillout, latino, oriental, far-east, Australia and Europe
- YA! by The Headroom Project: Vivid world-electronica grooves
- Seraph by Psycliq: an electric heart with an organic soul
- The Rise and Fall of Rolodex by Funkinchely: Experimental Funk with hints of exotic beats and world grooves
- MP3: High quality MP3 variable-bit-rate files. Most people download these: they are audiophile files that play everywhere.
- ALAC: Perfect quality Apple Lossless format files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, get these. They're an exact audio copy of the original CD, and include the CD artwork and artist info. This is the same format as High Definition audio provided by the iTunes store.
- AAC: High quality Apple Audio Codec files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, these files sound great and include CD art and artist info. This is the standard format provided by the iTunes music store.
- WAV: Perfect quality WAV files. This format works everywhere, and is an exact audio copy of the original CD. It sounds fantastic. Album art and artist and artist info is unfortunately not possible with this format.
- FLAC Perfect quality open source FLAC files. This is an open source audio format. It is an exact copy of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 크레이지슬롯 사이트: High quality open source OGG files. This is an open source audio format. It is a compressed (smaller file size) version of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 128k: Medium quality 128K MP3 files. These are medium audio quality MP3 files that will work on every device. The audio quality is good enough for most uses. These files are intended for cases where you want to conserve disk space.