Yumi Kurosawa : Beginning of a Journey.|
Melodic and mixed world tunes on japanese koto.
On the Japanese "Koto", this album presents original melodic and mixed world tunes. Other instruments include a violin ensemble, cello, trombone and computer sounds. An inspiration work straddling traditional and contemporary worlds.
1. Jungle Moon
3. Inner Space
4. Beginning of a Journey 1
5. One Girl's Story
6. TAKEDA Lullaby
7. Thank Your Lucky Stars
8. Rapture Movement 1
9. Rapture Movement 2
10. Rapture Movement 3
11. Beginning of a Journey 2
Listen to: the entire album.
License Melodic and mixed world tunes on japanese koto by Yumi Kurosawa for your project.
크레이지슬롯 사이트Play the music of Yumi Kurosawa in your restaurant or store.
Release date: 10/28/2012
Yumi Kurosawa lives in New York USA
Tagged as: World, Other, Hammered Dulcimer, World Influenced
- Guitar Music by Nigel Martin: quality guitar driven instrumental music
- Bitter Circus by William Brooks: Entrancing and Ruggedly Individualistic, Earthy and Ethereal Songs
- Sick Songs by Electric Frankenstein: high energy punk rock & roll
- Somewhere New (instrumental) by Andre Rodriguez: melodic rock combining memorable melodies with thoughtful storytelling
- Vice and Daring by Boulevard: Up-beat rock and new wave for the 21st century
- Wars of the Dark Worlds by Phil Rey: high impact dramatic film score music
- Old School Old Time by Fiddle Whamdiddle: foot-stomping, heart-pumping, head-bobbing music that snags audiences and reels them in!
- Magic Times by Mokhov: Sounds like Four Tet + Boards of Canada
- Lucid Dreams by Jasmine Brunch: a secret garden of lucid musical dreams
- Legends of the Dark Ages by Phil Rey: high impact dramatic film score music
- Decade by future_former: deeply relaxing, inspirational electronica in a style somewhere in-between Schiller, Vangelis and Enigma
- Spectra by Terracotta Blue: Hip-hop-infused, electronic chill music... with a dash of everything else!
- Monkey Town by Dixie Cannon: Rock solid Pop rock, Vintage rock, Classic rock, Folk rock and Art rock
- Karooshi Porn by Bjorn Fogelberg: ambient and soft electronica
- Thrill Hype by The Napoleon Blown Aparts: obnoxious high-energy rock
- The Time Is Now by Electric Frankenstein: high energy punk rock & roll
- Jacksploitation by Jackalopes: high energy Horror-Punk Rock and Roll
- Alpha and Oranges by Atomic Opera: progressive world-influenced hard rock.
- The Ugly Army by Fresh Body Shop: modern alt-rock with a bluesy folk touch
- Aluminum Forest by Aluminum Forest: folktronic - where parallel realities from the future meet the past
- MP3: High quality MP3 variable-bit-rate files. Most people download these: they are audiophile files that play everywhere.
- ALAC: Perfect quality Apple Lossless format files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, get these. They're an exact audio copy of the original CD, and include the CD artwork and artist info. This is the same format as High Definition audio provided by the iTunes store.
- AAC: High quality Apple Audio Codec files. If you use iTunes or an iPod, these files sound great and include CD art and artist info. This is the standard format provided by the iTunes music store.
- WAV: Perfect quality WAV files. This format works everywhere, and is an exact audio copy of the original CD. It sounds fantastic. Album art and artist and artist info is unfortunately not possible with this format.
- FLAC Perfect quality open source FLAC files. This is an open source audio format. It is an exact copy of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 크레이지슬롯 사이트: High quality open source OGG files. This is an open source audio format. It is a compressed (smaller file size) version of the original CD, and includes CD artwork and artist info. Works great on Linux, VLC and many audio players based on open source.
- 128k: Medium quality 128K MP3 files. These are medium audio quality MP3 files that will work on every device. The audio quality is good enough for most uses. These files are intended for cases where you want to conserve disk space.