17th century baroque ensemble.
Wroclaw's Period Instruments Ensemble "Altri Stromenti" has existed since 1992.
Its name - "other instruments", brings to mind baroque practice which allowed changing of voices in compositions.
It also reveals the special character of the period instruments, i.e.: means "different" from contemporary ensembles.
The repertoire of Altri Stromenti comprises both "classical" as well as less well known 17th century baroque compositions
which the group reconstructs and presents during "Baroque Concerts" organized in the House under the Golden Sun in Wroclaw
(these concerts were started by the group and more than 50 have been presented).
Altri Stromenti performed also in Germany, France and Czech Republic ("Monuments en musique" festival in Strasbourg, International
Festival of Early Music in Cracow, at the Royal Castle in Warsaw and three times during international festival "Wratislavia Cantans" in
크레이지슬롯 사이트Italian Music of the 17th Century
Altri Stromenti lives in Warsaw, Poland.
Tagged as: Classical, Orchestral, Baroque, Instrumental, Composer: Dario Castello, Composer: Giovanni Battista Buonamento, Composer: Giovanni Legrenzi, Composer: Marco Uccellini, Composer: Maurizio Cazzati, Composer: Tarquinio Merula, Organ, Violin.
- Voices of Music: Lilting Renaissance & Baroque vocal interpretations
- Ensemble Mirable: rare and extraordinary music of the Baroque
- Streicher Trio: classical chamber music on period instruments
- The Bach Players: baroque instrumental and vocal gems
- Vox Nostra: gorgeously complex and rich vocals using manuscripts from the middle ages
- Dufay Collective: instrumental and vocal music from the Middle Ages and Reniassance
- Lara St John: Bach violin concertos
- Music of the Spheres: small Baroque chamber ensemble
- La Reverie: Recreating traditional music from a modern perspective
- Misericordia: sickeningly good Medieval
- Bach Collegium San Diego: Bach, historically informed, vibrantly performed
- Poeticall Musicke: Late Renaissance and Early Baroque music, historically performed
- American Baroque: Spectacular Baroque and Classical chamber music
- Musica Pacifica: Baroque and traditional music from England, Scotland and Ireland
- Craig Hanson: exquisitely moving Baroque organ music
- Vito Paternoster: cellist extraordinaire
- Zephyrus: Early Music vocal ensemble
- Canconier: Medieval music from the 12th to the 15th centuries
- 크레이지슬롯 사이트: Early music featuring Italian affetti from Switzerland
- Wildcat Viols: viola da gamba girls gone wild!!