Singer songwriter with a little soul and grit.
Anthony Hugh is an American Songwriter/Composer/Producer originally from
sunny Florida now in northern California. Playing professionally since the age
of 17, this pianist and singer influences range from Stevie Wonder to Ed Sherran
and his songs and compositions are just as eclectic and diverse. The love and
appreciation of roots music, both rock and soul, is at the heart of what Anthony
creates and has helped to shape his sound. A little bit of blues and soul grit
flavored vocal give a nice seasoning to this eclectic artist.
A few of Anthony's credits include:
- Writing "Sweet Kisses" which was released by Sony recording artist PYT
- "Mean Ol Dog" named the official theme song for the US Pro Tour 2002
- Wakeboard World Championships
- Writing and producing "The Story and "The Glory" with Grammy and Dove nominee JJ Plasencio (Plumb, Six Pence)
- Music directing for the Pop group "Boy Krazy"
- Toured US including Vans Warped Tour, World Trade Aid with Charlotte Church and KISS' Peter Criss
- As a producer, working alongside of O Town's Tommy Smith, Pete Thornton (Limp Bizkit) and studio vet Tony Battaglia (Run-DMC, Keith Richards, KC and The Sunshine Band, *NSYNC, Shinedown, Puddle of Mud)
- Currently Leading the music and arts ministry at Adventure Christian Church in Northern California.
The latest venture...
Thirty years of experience, writing, producing and performing music, learning how to
capture and invoke just the right emotion for every project led to the creation
of Anthony Hugh Productions, in 2010 a full production studio specializing in
making music for TV, Film and Musicals.
Anthony Hugh lives in California, USA.
Tagged as: Alt Rock, Blues, Folk-Rock, Country, Christian, Classic rock, Folk.
- 크레이지슬롯 사이트Justin St-Pierre: Acoustic percusive guitar
- Panic Ensemble: cabaret infused rock band mixing folk and world
- Icicle: He Who Sings Thinks No Evil
- Emma Wallace: angst-free modern ragtime
- Liamkins: If the Beatles had been born in Russia!
- Daniel Knowler: organic, atmospheric acoustic-guitar textures
- The Old Recruits: a new take on old funk
- Conway Hambone: Multi-genre instrumental and vocal conquests made with love and fuzz
- Ray Montford: Evocative, melodic and haunting instrumental guitar music
- Mundi: Early music meets global folk at the Penguin Café
- Robin Stine: jazzy, bluesy numbers that immediately sound like comfortable standards
- Alan Marchand: Toe Teasin' Jazz Tunes For All Occasions
- Fernwood: Music played by hand on instruments made of wood
- Mike Goudreau Jazz Band: boppin', swingin' joie de vivre whether it's jazz or blues
- Brian Bunker Trio: A riotous romp through the worlds of jazz, classical and rock
- Hunter and the Dirty Jacks: Retro Fresh Rock & Roll Soul
- Kalabi: chillout music for late nights and early mornings
- Luke Gartner-Brereton: music for minds
- 크레이지슬롯 사이트: rock superstar to be
- Toni Castells: Puccini meets Sigur Rós