1950s america, dusty cult movie soundtracks.
Should you come across Candy Empire, you'll recognise 1950s America, dusty cult
movie soundtracks, cigarette-soaked watering holes, and the first love of an
ageing Cuban jazz pianist.
Clouded in whiskey fumes, they drive through the city with the top down, stop at
red-light districts, and fall asleep in the arms of a purring cat-woman. As
hopeless romantics, they run their fingers across old vacuum-tube radios,
bringing out dirty, rough and tender sounds.
Like dark chocolate that melts into a trippy high, everything dissolves;
boundaries vanish, for the imperial capital is free!
크레이지슬롯 사이트Candy Empire
Candy Empire lives in Tallinn, Estonia.
Tagged as: Electro Rock, Pop, Vocal, Electro Pop, Keyboard, Synth.
- Anton Cosmo: rock superstar to be
- Curl: Groovy, French downtempo electro-rock songs
- Mark Southeron: Led Zeppelin meets Underworld
- Artemis: Alternative / Downtempo / Electro-pop
- The Stroj: retrofuturistic, DIY instruments, industrial, electronic, tribal and steampunk
- Icicle: He Who Sings Thinks No Evil
- Emma Wallace: angst-free modern ragtime
- Bella Gaia: an iridescent landscape of gossamer melodies and labyrinthine rhythms, with a sense of celestial wonder
- Firesphere: Big epic dark heavy and soul shaking
- Carlos Schwarz: passionate, evocative, and captivating new age
- Kalabi: chillout music for late nights and early mornings
- Luke Gartner-Brereton: music for minds
- Monom: ethnic house music, World music, electronic, chillout, latino, oriental, far-east, Australia and Europe
- Jami Sieber: enchanting cello compositions
- Mystic Crock: Ambient, Chillout, Psybient, Psychadelic and Downbeat
- Mokhov: Sounds like Four Tet + Boards of Canada
- The Old Recruits: a new take on old funk
- prettyhowtown: playful, melodic, hand-made ambient electronic music
- 크레이지슬롯 사이트: mediative ambient, electronic and post-rock
- VSTRS: An arty thump of melody and bombast