Groovy, french downtempo electro-rock songs.
Curl were initially an Electronic project started by French Producer and
Guitarist Frank Amendola (Corpus Delicti) at the start of the Millenium.
Albums Ultimate Station and Inner were released (EMI France). Curl
has since developed into an international collaboration.
From 2009 the music has featured the soaring melodic vocals of English Rose,
Hayley Alker, additional guitar from Wil Sintaste, bass guitar from Manu
Acqualeni and drums from UK Producer Jonny Callender (Cranes, Vex).
2011 saw Curl release the Long Player We are Complex across Europe through the
Paris based label D-Monic.
2014 saw the release of the new album Exit Real Life, a new wave, dreamy
production that will send the listener through an emotional sonic journey.
Angelic combinations of twisting guitar chime, fluttering synthesizers and
beastly rhythms are married to Goddess like vocal melodies - intense sonic
sculptures for the audio palette.
The 'Award winning' French film documentary 'Les Enfants d'Okeanos' (The
Children Of The Sea) featured a soundtrack that was exclusively from the
album 'Exit Real Life' in the Spring of 2014. The film was directed
by Fabrice Begotti who has since been filming a new video with the group on the
Curl is a truly international project with the group sharing studio time between Nice
and Marseille on the South coast of France and Portsmouth on the South coast of
Psychic Uri Geller was quoted as saying "Lord Admiral Nelson and Napoleon
Bonaparte are big fans of Curl and regularly get together to listen to their
music over several tots of rum". What else is there to say?
크레이지슬롯 사이트We Are Complex
Exit Real Life
Curl lives in Nice, France.
Tagged as: Electro Rock, Electronica, Woman Singing Electro Pop.
- Artemis: Alternative / Downtempo / Electro-pop
- Anton Cosmo: rock superstar to be
- Conway Hambone: Multi-genre instrumental and vocal conquests made with love and fuzz
- Crystal Kovach: moody blend of electronica and rock
- Icicle: He Who Sings Thinks No Evil
- Falling You: haunting, ethereal pop ambient
- Kalabi: chillout music for late nights and early mornings
- Kirsty Hawkshaw: ambient electronica
- Mystic Crock: Ambient, Chillout, Psybient, Psychadelic and Downbeat
- Mike McGuill: Diverse, intelligent electronica from London
- Francois Couture: Canadian composer, musician, orchestrator, arranger and sound designer
- Monom: ethnic house music, World music, electronic, chillout, latino, oriental, far-east, Australia and Europe
- Indidginus: n. Riddims (Music. Dubstep, dub, dancehall and global bass music, incorporating slide didgeridoo in live performances ~ DidgeriDubstep)
- EuchMad: Hypnotic and touching, Euchmad immerses us in a fantasy world
- The Headroom Project: Vivid world-electronica grooves
- Adam Fielding: atmospheric dance music with cool vocals
- Sasha Merkulov: Ethnic New Age, Groove, Meditation, Sitar, Ambient
- Ryo Utasato: From wild Electronica to soothing Ambient. From Ethnic Fusion to Epic Rock, Cinematic and beyond
- 크레이지슬롯 사이트: solid, sensual, organic, languorous electronic music
- Mokhov: Sounds like Four Tet + Boards of Canada