Rock solid pop rock, vintage rock, classic rock, folk rock and art rock.
Dixie Cannon was born in 1971 in the city of Krivoy Rog, Soviet Union. For a time he lived in Moscow, where for more than twenty years he was
the leader of the folk-rock band Barley Corn. During this time he worked as a
music producer and songwriter for Barley Corn, participated in concert
tours, live performances and TV shows, and wrote music for theatre
In 2008 his work was recognised by one of the best music
producers in the world, ex-chief of Abbey Road studios, Haydn Bendall. In 2013
Dixie Cannon left Russia and now lives and works like a freelance music producer,
composer and songwriter in such Asian countries as India, Nepal and Thailand.
You can check out Dixie's video "I Catch the Wind" below:
크레이지슬롯 사이트I Catch the Wind
Till We Make It Alive
Dixie Cannon lives in Moscow, Russia.
Tagged as: 크레이지슬롯 사이트Alt Rock, Pop, Classic rock, Prog Rock.
- VSTRS: An arty thump of melody and bombast
- The Old Recruits: a new take on old funk
- Nigel Martin: quality guitar driven instrumental music
- Icicle: He Who Sings Thinks No Evil
- Ray Montford: Evocative, melodic and haunting instrumental guitar music
- Emiel Stopler: Filmic composer and acoustic fingerstyle guitarist
- Conway Hambone: Multi-genre instrumental and vocal conquests made with love and fuzz
- Barry James: instrumental music with an edge
- Liamkins: If the Beatles had been born in Russia!
- Jon Swift: northwest guitarist at large
- Lunar5: Music with real and strong emotions
- Carey Clayton: Meditative yet Pulsing, Textural yet Driving, Future Americana music
- Justin St-Pierre: Acoustic percusive guitar
- JaxBros: A melodic blend of folk and pop
- Doug Hamer: Solo Fingerstyle Guitar and Beautiful Impressionistic Instrumentals
- Emma Wallace: angst-free modern ragtime
- Brian Bunker Trio: A riotous romp through the worlds of jazz, classical and rock
- Panic Ensemble: cabaret infused rock band mixing folk and world
- 크레이지슬롯 사이트: boppin', swingin' joie de vivre whether it's jazz or blues
- Kalabi: chillout music for late nights and early mornings