Ambient, melodic electronica meets neo-classical.
Under the moniker of D.P.KAUFMAN, film and television composer Doug Kaufman
started creating unusual but accessible experimental electronica in late 2009
during free time between commercial projects.
He worked under candle light deep into the night, constructing and perfecting
odd little instruments that opened up entirely new sonic possibilities.
The first result of those efforts is "As the Ruin Falls", a collection of
diverse but cohesive instrumental pieces spanning a range from neo-classical to
IDM. While often melodic and peaceful, the album also descends occasionally into
industrial chaos - reflecting the inner turmoil of the project's poem namesake.
Working out of his studio in the mountains of North Carolina, Kaufman has
started writing for another project; this one incorporating an even larger sonic
palette and broader range of instruments and voices.
You can find out more about Doug on his 크레이지슬롯 사이트website.
크레이지슬롯 사이트Fear and Curiosity
Lullabies for the Apocalypse
As the Ruin Falls
The Valley Below
DP Kaufman lives in North Carolina, USA.
Tagged as: Electronica, Ambient, Instrumental Electronica, Contemporary Piano, Daydreaming, Experimental Electronic.
- Kalabi: chillout music for late nights and early mornings
- Kirsty Hawkshaw: ambient electronica
- Mike McGuill: Diverse, intelligent electronica from London
- Mystic Crock: Ambient, Chillout, Psybient, Psychadelic and Downbeat
- Monom: ethnic house music, World music, electronic, chillout, latino, oriental, far-east, Australia and Europe
- Adam Fielding: atmospheric dance music with cool vocals
- Ion: clean, crystalline ambient
- Joey Fehrenbach: gorgeously sculpted, uber-melodic downtempo
- Mokhov: Sounds like Four Tet + Boards of Canada
- Superdirt2: highly danceable electro beats with virtuouso cello
- Francois Couture: Canadian composer, musician, orchestrator, arranger and sound designer
- Nuform: Innovative, emotional and trippy electronic music
- Jarkko Hietanen: cinematic composer with an electronic past
- Red Sky Lullaby: Lush Downtempo Electroacoustic Grooves
- Rildrim: electronic music becomes poetry
- Jami Sieber: enchanting cello compositions
- EuchMad: Hypnotic and touching, Euchmad immerses us in a fantasy world
- Sambodhi Prem: reflections of the moon in music
- 크레이지슬롯 사이트: Collections of melancholic and minimalistic soundscapes
- prettyhowtown: playful, melodic, hand-made ambient electronic music