Atmospheric dance music with cool vocals.
Adam Fielding is a UK based electronic musician specialising in blending rich
soundscapes with strong melodies to create music that is both diverse and
accessible, while retaining a strong emotional undercurrent. 2008 saw the
release of his debut album "Distant Activity", in which Adam combined elements
of atmospheric electronica with dance, shoegaze and symphonic sensibilities to
create a unique musical experience.
Adam first started writing music at a young age in the mid-90s using a
combination of an Atari STe and Protracker - free software released for the sole
purpose of creating music on home computers. Although originally being more
interested in computer programming than music, this dabbling with music would
later go from being a mere hobby to becoming a passion for all things musical.
Although Adam's earlier tracks were geared more towards industrial and VGM
styles while taking an interest in metal and post-hardcore music, his style
would later evolve to encompass a wide variety of sub-genres including dance,
ambient, synthpop, downtempo, breaks and neo-classical styles while retaining
his unique production style and melodic focus. While studying as a music
production student at the University of Huddersfield, Adam began to experiment
with incorporating vocals and guitar elements into his music proper, with the
former becoming a key element in many of his songs.
Adam has also used his writing and production skills in other projects,
including sound design and freelance composition projects for various companies
as well as having his music licensed by various firms and individuals. Adam has
also worked on various collaborations and remixes with other like-minded
Visit Adam Fielding on the web at www.adamfielding.com.
Adam Fielding lives in Huddersfield, England.
Tagged as: 크레이지슬롯 사이트Electronica, New Age.
- Kalabi: chillout music for late nights and early mornings
- Joey Fehrenbach: gorgeously sculpted, uber-melodic downtempo
- Kirsty Hawkshaw: ambient electronica
- Ion: clean, crystalline ambient
- DP Kaufman: ambient, melodic electronica meets neo-classical
- Mystic Crock: Ambient, Chillout, Psybient, Psychadelic and Downbeat
- Mokhov: Sounds like Four Tet + Boards of Canada
- Tokyo507: downtempo groovy electro-pop
- Rildrim: electronic music becomes poetry
- Barks and Crock: Berlin based electronic music - from ambient atmospheric to dance
- Nuform: Innovative, emotional and trippy electronic music
- Mike McGuill: Diverse, intelligent electronica from London
- Philipp Weigl: austere electronica with melancholy vocals
- Monom: ethnic house music, World music, electronic, chillout, latino, oriental, far-east, Australia and Europe
- Saros: intelligent ambient downtempo
- Dr Kuch: Fun electro-poppy dance up and down tempo chill out
- Jarkko Hietanen: cinematic composer with an electronic past
- Robert Rich: groundbreaking ambient and dark-ambient
- 크레이지슬롯 사이트: jazz/dub intense electro funk
- Francois Couture: Canadian composer, musician, orchestrator, arranger and sound designer