Deeply relaxing, inspirational electronica in a style somewhere in-between schiller, vangelis and enigma.
future_former is the artist name of Danyel Gloser from Frankfurt/Main (Germany).
Growing up in a not particularly musical family but with a lot of music arround him,
Danyel developed a passion for music after having set eyes on a piano and an organ
as a child. At the sweet age of 11, he took matters in his own hands and went looking
for a keyboard to be able to learn composition. Due to a lack of possibilities at school
and at home, Danyel had to learn making music by myself. Though, there was no lack of
idols to aspire to: be it Vangelis or Michael Cretu (Enigma, Sandra), there were many
artists from whose work he could learn. Among the many influences he mentions were
bands like "Duran Duran", "Pet Shop Boys" and "Dan Reed Network", whose music he had
listened to in his early teens.
At the age of 18, Danyel took a summer job and bought a state of art synthesizer
workstation from his first money. This was the first time that he was able to compose
and produce music in a more complex way. He was now able to combine several instruments
to create real songs, music that he had always wanted to compose.
The coming of age of the Techno/Trance phenomena in the early 90 's marked the beginning
of several years of clubbing and Trance music. Most notably Ralf Hildenbeutels "No Fate"
caused Danyel to get addicted to this type of music. There exist several tracks on
his Soundcloud that are testament to this emotional impact. :-)
In the following years, Danyel was going the classical way of a modern music producer,
invested in tons of hardware synthesizers and studio electronics, computers and software.
He built and installed music studios, and he composed & produced several songs/tracks
with his friends.
The first official release of his own music happened in 2007 through "Liedschatten",
a Chillout label from Keno Hellmann, Hamburg (Germany). Among his first songs to be
released were "Princess", "Orange Sphere" and "Lazy Fish".
Later, Danyel became aquainted to many of the musicians whose music he had formerly admired
and who continue inspiring his work.
future_former lives in Usingen, Germany.
Tagged as: Electronica, Downtempo, Instrumental, Daydreaming, Lounge, Synth.
- Kalabi: chillout music for late nights and early mornings
- Mokhov: Sounds like Four Tet + Boards of Canada
- Mystic Crock: Ambient, Chillout, Psybient, Psychadelic and Downbeat
- DP Kaufman: ambient, melodic electronica meets neo-classical
- Kirsty Hawkshaw: ambient electronica
- Mike McGuill: Diverse, intelligent electronica from London
- Ion: clean, crystalline ambient
- Monom: ethnic house music, World music, electronic, chillout, latino, oriental, far-east, Australia and Europe
- Solar Cycle: a summer cocktail of Chill out, Electronica and Ambient
- Chris Field: Music in the Twenty-First Century, a hybrid blend of classical and ambient music
- Adam Fielding: atmospheric dance music with cool vocals
- Sandeep Bhandari: Ethnic ambiance combined with electronic moods and grooves
- Nuform: Innovative, emotional and trippy electronic music
- prettyhowtown: playful, melodic, hand-made ambient electronic music
- Psycliq: an electric heart with an organic soul
- Red Sky Lullaby: Lush Downtempo Electroacoustic Grooves
- Evgeny Bardyuzha: Russian electronica using breaks, atmosphere and chillout
- Alexander Lisenkov: Lounge and dance electronic music with elements of jazz and ethnic
- 크레이지슬롯 사이트: gorgeously sculpted, uber-melodic downtempo
- Suchitra Lata: Swirling Chillout, Ambient, World, Progressive Pop, Indian classical veena and much more in between