The Headroom Project:
Vivid world-electronica grooves.
The Headroom Project aka Andreas Ecker fuses traditional world music with modern rhythms and audio design, resulting in driving beats full of natural power, color, and heat. Using the vastly improved studio technology of recent years, Ecker creates an incredibly distinctive and updated international sound, combining influences from Africa, the Middle East and Asia in a modern electronic milieu.
As a multi-instrumentalist with an abiding appreciation for a huge range of traditional vocals and rhythms in particular, Ecker has been creating experimental music for over 20 years. His tracks feature Asian and Middle Eastern beats whirling around Ecker's highly crafted vocal amalgamations in a heavily spiced mix of jazz, funk, and traditional beats. Others feature electronic rhythms and light atmospheric sounds: everything from the roaring sea to classical voices. If there's any one defining feature of Ecker's music it's fluidity, in fact, and his ability to blend cultures and continents so seamlessly is relevant in an ever more mobile and rapidly evolving society.
Ecker has been influenced by such artists as Peter Gabriel, King Crimson, Frank
Zappa, Fred Frith, Aqsak Maboul, COS/Daniel Schell or Dead Can Dance. He lives
in near Bonn/Germany and plays drums, bass, guitar, piano and various electronic
devices. He gained musical knowledge and experiences as a member of several
bands until he started his solo career in the late 1980's. In 1986 he reached
his first international success with Perfume of Love as a member of the
dance group Skala. During the 90's, he worked alone and developed his unique
electronic world music style.
You can check out an animation video of the track Industrial Blues from the album Jetuton Andawai below:
Ciri a Doro
크레이지슬롯 사이트Dominus Illuminato Mea
The Headroom Project lives in Bonn, Germany.
Tagged as: Electronica, World, 크레이지슬롯 사이트World Influenced, Experimental Electronic, World Electronic.
- Kalabi: chillout music for late nights and early mornings
- Monom: ethnic house music, World music, electronic, chillout, latino, oriental, far-east, Australia and Europe
- Mystic Crock: Ambient, Chillout, Psybient, Psychadelic and Downbeat
- Mike McGuill: Diverse, intelligent electronica from London
- DP Kaufman: ambient, melodic electronica meets neo-classical
- Mokhov: Sounds like Four Tet + Boards of Canada
- Francois Couture: Canadian composer, musician, orchestrator, arranger and sound designer
- Indidginus: n. Riddims (Music. Dubstep, dub, dancehall and global bass music, incorporating slide didgeridoo in live performances ~ DidgeriDubstep)
- Red Sky Lullaby: Lush Downtempo Electroacoustic Grooves
- Psycliq: an electric heart with an organic soul
- prettyhowtown: playful, melodic, hand-made ambient electronic music
- Artemis: Alternative / Downtempo / Electro-pop
- Superdirt2: highly danceable electro beats with virtuouso cello
- Love Amplifier: Lose yourself in the electronic
- Osamu Kitajima and Chris Mancinelli: pan pacific ambient dance masters
- Luke Gartner-Brereton: music for minds
- To Life!: Music as a journey through tribal landscapes, rhythmic dance, hypnotic trance.
- Toni Castells: Puccini meets Sigur Rós
- 크레이지슬롯 사이트: Hypnotic and touching, Euchmad immerses us in a fantasy world
- Mundi: Early music meets global folk at the Penguin Café