hands upon black earth:
Solid, sensual, organic, languorous electronic music.
Hands upon black earth. Solid, sensual, organic, electronic music, timeless and multi-layered, seamlessly interwoven with live instrumentation, and rooted in diverse and complimentary musical genres. Respectfully grounded in tradition, but pursuing the freedom necessary to break new ground, hands upon black earth is another step in the evolution of electronic-based music.
In hands upon black earth, composer and performer bobby cochran has created a collection of songs as diverse as they are connected, eluding simple categorization. Tying the project together is an occult pattern of will, desire and worship, driven by a sincere passion, fueled by a persistent discontent with his own limitations.
Sensual and pensive. Meditative and exultant. Flowing, languorous beats with a hard and unrestrained backbone.
Inspired words. Pain and passion. Desire and expectation.
A union of love and will. These are some of
the elements that unite to create hands upon black earth.
Containing layered symbols and hidden devotions, hands upon black earth is a representation of a process of personal exploration and expansion, pushing against convention and expectation. A widely varied yet continuous, lush, 63-minute electronic and acoustic tapestry of auditory experience, this album is a doorway to the seen and unseen.
The True Harvest
hands upon black earth
hands upon black earth lives in California, USA.
Tagged as: Electronica, Other, World Electronic.
- Kalabi: chillout music for late nights and early mornings
- Kirsty Hawkshaw: ambient electronica
- Mystic Crock: Ambient, Chillout, Psybient, Psychadelic and Downbeat
- Indidginus: n. Riddims (Music. Dubstep, dub, dancehall and global bass music, incorporating slide didgeridoo in live performances ~ DidgeriDubstep)
- DP Kaufman: ambient, melodic electronica meets neo-classical
- Ion: clean, crystalline ambient
- Monom: ethnic house music, World music, electronic, chillout, latino, oriental, far-east, Australia and Europe
- Mokhov: Sounds like Four Tet + Boards of Canada
- Adam Fielding: atmospheric dance music with cool vocals
- Anne Garner: folk, electronica and classical threads weaving enchanted tales of wonder and woe
- Beat Under Control: jazz/dub intense electro funk
- 크레이지슬롯 사이트Mike McGuill: Diverse, intelligent electronica from London
- Saros: intelligent ambient downtempo
- EuchMad: Hypnotic and touching, Euchmad immerses us in a fantasy world
- Curl: Groovy, French downtempo electro-rock songs
- Mystified: mysterious, hypnotic, lovely, drones
- Barry James: instrumental music with an edge
- Homeless Balloon: Ambient chill to ease your pain and tease your brain
- 크레이지슬롯 사이트: Puccini meets Sigur Rós
- Luke Gartner-Brereton: music for minds