Music for minds.
Luke Gartner-Brereton is an award-winning composer, instrumentalist and
folk guitarist from Brisbane, Australia. "Classically-inspired, with folk and
world influences," Luke's music relies heavily on the use of classical guitar
layered throughout each song, both as a percussive and melodic device. The
resulting music tends to blur traditional genres (blending classical tones with
folk/Latin rhythms, and even blues), reflecting the composer's diverse musical
background and tendency to employ strong melodic structures throughout the
Since commencing his solo career in 2011, Luke has written a series of
instrumental albums with a strong Latin/world flavour, including Dream Baby
Dream (2011), Serendipity (2011), Mucho Grande (2012) and Gypsy Moon Rising
. In addition to this instrumental work, Luke also composes music for
film, television and other media.
Luke's music relies heavily on the use of Spanish, nylon-string guitars, the
ukulele, guitalele, and the Bolivian Ronroco (a 10 stringed Bolivian mandolin
most notably used by Gustavo Santaolalla [Babel, Brokeback Mountain, The
Motorcycle Diaries, The Last of Us]). This use of nylon-stringed instruments
gives Luke's music a warm, spacious texture which can be dialled up for more
passionate Latin tracks, and dimmed down for more reflective tracks.
You can find out more about Luke on his 크레이지슬롯 사이트website.
A Balm for Sisyphus
Rouges and Lovers
Luke Gartner-Brereton lives in Brisbane, Australia.
Tagged as: New Age, Folk, Instrumental New Age, Acoustic Guitar, World Influenced.
- Jami Sieber: enchanting cello compositions
- Suzanne Teng: world flute with a serene energy
- Ehren Starks: piano and cello/jazzy new age
- Francois Couture: Canadian composer, musician, orchestrator, arranger and sound designer
- Giorgio Costantini: Intense and minimalist new-classic piano and cinematic orchestration
- Toni Iniguez: classical guitar and Nature
- Cobb Bussinger: Melodic, passionate, introspective and transcendent journeys to the heart
- Lisa Lynne: Inspirational, uplifting, gentle, and soothing Celtic harp, World flutes, guitar and more.
- Sasha Merkulov: Ethnic New Age, Groove, Meditation, Sitar, Ambient
- Carlos Schwarz: passionate, evocative, and captivating new age
- Kourosh Dini: minimalist piano with slashes of ambient electronics
- Kalyan and Sambodhi Prem: Celebrating the Sound of the Cello
- To Life!: Music as a journey through tribal landscapes, rhythmic dance, hypnotic trance.
- Dayazell: ancient and traditional world music
- Cheryl Ann Fulton: World-class performer and teacher of Medieval, Baroque, Welsh triple, Celtic and Concert harps.
- Mundi: Early music meets global folk at the Penguin Café
- Bella Gaia: an iridescent landscape of gossamer melodies and labyrinthine rhythms, with a sense of celestial wonder
- Aryeh Frankfurter: Timeless and enchanting folk music for the soul
- 크레이지슬롯 사이트: reflections of the moon in music
- Kirsty Hawkshaw: ambient electronica