Organic, electric sounds for your synaptic pleasure.
Originally hailing from Saint Louis, MO, Ozzie Cruse dabbled with various
instruments during his youth without finding his musical voice. Picking up
playing bass at age 20 like a true late bloomer, Ozzie realized the instrument
clicked with his sensibilities as he quickly displayed abilities of a natural
bass player. Ozzie has always been a student of all types of music but this was
accelerated by his voracious appetite for learning to play songs, new styles and
After rounding out rhythm sections for many bands in the St. Louis area, Ozzie
began to experiment with original electronic songs, sample based creations and
remixing his own band's songs. This change in creative approach gave him dynamic
freedoms and allowed Ozzie to explore and create outside of the limits of the
standard band environment of bass, guitar, keys and drums. Since relocating to
Southern California, Ozzie has reached a creative stride while honing his
tendencies of crossing into and mixing multiple genres naturally.
Ozzie strives to create a new and fresh 'dish' with each unique composition
regardless of the ingredients used so grab a taste and enjoy the flavors.
You can check out more of Ozzie's tracks on 크레이지슬롯 사이트Soundcloud.
Now You've Done it
Sellouts of Oz
Ozzie Cruse lives in California, USA.
Tagged as: Jazz, Funk, Instrumental, Lounge.
- Paolo Pavan: Urban funky jazz piano, in a sober and straightforward style
- Oliostere: Progressive jazz frolicking on melodic polyrhythms
- Francois Couture: Canadian composer, musician, orchestrator, arranger and sound designer
- Robin Stine: jazzy, bluesy numbers that immediately sound like comfortable standards
- The Old Recruits: a new take on old funk
- Abbas Premjee: A fusion of rock and jazz from the East and the West that brings minds, hearts and souls together
- Drop Trio: groove-oriented organ-based funk jazz trio
- Made of Wood: Groove laden chillout funk
- Brian Bunker Trio: A riotous romp through the worlds of jazz, classical and rock
- Phantom Pop: Definitely not poppy from Brooklyn
- AndrewPlusJohn: soulful electric guitar in a smooth and gentle landscape
- Eyot: the Nirvana of European Jazz
- Scott Hallgren: jazz, tango & other adventures
- Wavebuffet: jazzy eclectic and elegant dancefloor friendly electronica
- Alan Marchand: Toe Teasin' Jazz Tunes For All Occasions
- Eternal Jazz Project: gentle jazz from Sweden
- Maurice and the Beejays: music for imaginary films and television shows
- Jambedaem: modern original jazz from Austria
- 크레이지슬롯 사이트: chilled out grooves & uptempo funkathons
- Joe Smith and the Spicy Pickles: Vintage Swing in the 21st Century