Electronica with a heart.
The Rapture is the brainchild of Stuart Lynch, a keyboardist, recording
engineer and producer from the UK. Building on the foundations of a classical
musical education, he has performed in many musical ensembles throughout the
years, from choirs and orchestras - both as a performer and a conductor - to a
keyboardist in soul/funk and rock bands.
Studio sessions recording demo CDs for his most recent band in 2008 re-ignited
his interest in recording and writing music again after a 15 year hiatus. Over
the course of the next two years he built up his studio and started to write and
record music again concentrating on producing electronic music and learning the
intricacies of the latest music production software.
As well as producing his own work he also collaborates with several singer
songwriters and other instrumentalist around the world. Writing, recording and
producing the orchestrations that accompany the songs can be an enjoyable return
to "working the old fashioned way with pencils and manuscript paper", and the
interaction with other artists is always welcome.
"There is a danger that studio
based electronic music can become a very technological and lonely exercise if
you let it; and in doing so, the danger is that the music loses its ability to
emotionally connect with its audience. But by maintaining collaborations with
acoustic musicians and writing electronic music using classically learnt skills
and techniques and attempting to steer clear of purely 'programmed music'
hopefully The Rapture will continue to produce work with a humanistic quality
that can be enjoyed on many different levels."
Stuart also produces Electro Funk music under the name of 크레이지슬롯 사이트"The Old Recruits"
Garden of Fugitives
Welcome to Mania
9 Fifty 8ths
The Rapture lives in Fleet, England.
Tagged as: Electronica, Techno.
- Kalabi: chillout music for late nights and early mornings
- Mr Gelatine: buzzy, trippy, glitchy melodic electronica
- Mokhov: Sounds like Four Tet + Boards of Canada
- Kirsty Hawkshaw: ambient electronica
- Joey Fehrenbach: gorgeously sculpted, uber-melodic downtempo
- DP Kaufman: ambient, melodic electronica meets neo-classical
- Mystic Crock: Ambient, Chillout, Psybient, Psychadelic and Downbeat
- Monom: ethnic house music, World music, electronic, chillout, latino, oriental, far-east, Australia and Europe
- Adam Fielding: atmospheric dance music with cool vocals
- Ion: clean, crystalline ambient
- Mike McGuill: Diverse, intelligent electronica from London
- Love Amplifier: Lose yourself in the electronic
- Rildrim: electronic music becomes poetry
- Psycliq: an electric heart with an organic soul
- Robert Otto: Ambient Electronic and Neoclassical Soundscapes
- Beat Under Control: jazz/dub intense electro funk
- Tokee: dark ambient with an alchemical twist
- Processor: industrial acid house.
- 크레이지슬롯 사이트: playful, melodic, hand-made ambient electronic music
- Kalotone: Melodic Dubstep and Heavy Electronic Stimulation