Urban electronic music.
Vate began to make music in 1988. In 1999, after having gathered some
music made for private use, he starting using the Internet as a media to show his work. Since
then, he has been participating in the Mexican electronic scene, sometimes along
many collectives, and sometimes as an independent.
Vate works with very different genres inside electronic music, among them are
ambient, big beat, drum and bass, nortec, sound experimentations, and electro.
His remixes and collaborations include artists and groups such as Discos
Konfort, Sango Music (Neztic), Binaria, Filtro, Nortec Collective (Fussible),
Zan Hoffman, Deus ex Machina, and Minuit Delacroix. Most part of his production
(several Albums and EPs) are availale trough a Creative Commons license trough
the Vate Netlabel and other labels such as Discos Konfort, Sango Music, Socsub
or Breathe Compilations.
Vate has played live in many events in Mexico City, including Parador Análogo,
Tecnogeist 2002 y Máximas texturas (Konfort), also in different Live acts in
Mexico and Barcelona, Spain.
Vate lives in Barcelona, Spain.
Tagged as: Electronica, Techno, Instrumental Electronica, Happy Hour.
- Kalabi: chillout music for late nights and early mornings
- Mystic Crock: Ambient, Chillout, Psybient, Psychadelic and Downbeat
- Monom: ethnic house music, World music, electronic, chillout, latino, oriental, far-east, Australia and Europe
- Mike McGuill: Diverse, intelligent electronica from London
- Mokhov: Sounds like Four Tet + Boards of Canada
- Red Sky Lullaby: Lush Downtempo Electroacoustic Grooves
- Psycliq: an electric heart with an organic soul
- DP Kaufman: ambient, melodic electronica meets neo-classical
- Nuform: Innovative, emotional and trippy electronic music
- Stanislav: Laid-back, cool, electroakoustic, classical music, ethno, jazzy soundtracks
- Superdirt2: highly danceable electro beats with virtuouso cello
- Kirsty Hawkshaw: ambient electronica
- Windpearl: Eclectic, atmospheric hard electronica with a helping of chiptune sounds and drum & bass
- Adam Fielding: atmospheric dance music with cool vocals
- Suchitra Lata: Swirling Chillout, Ambient, World, Progressive Pop, Indian classical veena and much more in between
- Francois Couture: Canadian composer, musician, orchestrator, arranger and sound designer
- The Rapture: Electronica with a heart
- Sandeep Bhandari: Ethnic ambiance combined with electronic moods and grooves
- 크레이지슬롯 사이트: electronic, acoustic, chillout, lounge, comopolitian, instrumental
- Mr Gelatine: buzzy, trippy, glitchy melodic electronica